Roi/england Public Sale - Page 5 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Roi/england Public Sale

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the SSC get some amount of flak on here, and I will admit I sometimes join in, but I am just off the phone to the SSC, concerning trouble I was having with the web site (It kept automatically reloading and sending me to the back of the queue every 5 minutes), and they could not have been anymore helpful if they tried.

They sorted out the problem in 5 minutes, and my tickets are now sorted.

So just remember, don't slag the lassies on the phones at the SSC, they do their best, but their bosses on the other hand, mmm.

I know the SSC get some amount of flak on here, and I will admit I sometimes join in, but I am just off the phone to the SSC, concerning trouble I was having with the web site (It kept automatically reloading and sending me to the back of the queue every 5 minutes), and they could not have been anymore helpful if they tried.

They sorted out the problem in 5 minutes, and my tickets are now sorted.

So just remember, don't slag the lassies on the phones at the SSC, they do their best, but their bosses on the other hand, mmm.

Here Here, they are always great when I have to call them.