Season 19/20 - Page 61 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

13 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I see you met BlueGaz at long last !

Talking about slavering Huns, I saw Louch(he of the perpetual clype) on FB recently talking about sunbed salons. Straight up. 😂

Edited by WCTA

4 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I see you met BlueGaz at long last !

Im not savvy enough to move that pic to the tattoo thread,  but as stated there any cunt with something like that on their body surely needs putting out of their misery, even forgiving the obvious error. Folk who sport pish  are comparable to the kinda stuff you scrape off the sole of your shoe. Without exception.  

18 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I agree. It will be close, just think we have more depth. 

Agree too Ramy.  Rangers are doing quite well though.  We need a Scott Brown and a James Forrest.  Don't know if Ryan Jack could be the new Scott Brown.  Gerrard seems to think so.  But jury is out.  Brown and Forrest have proved themselves.  Have a good day ma pal.

43 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Agree too Ramy.  Rangers are doing quite well though.  We need a Scott Brown and a James Forrest.  Don't know if Ryan Jack could be the new Scott Brown.  Gerrard seems to think so.  But jury is out.  Brown and Forrest have proved themselves.  Have a good day ma pal.

The way people talk about Jack being the next this or the next that as if he's some sort of kid cutting his teeth always sticks in my craw. He'll be 28 years old by the start of next year.

40 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

The way people talk about Jack being the next this or the next that as if he's some sort of kid cutting his teeth always sticks in my craw. He'll be 28 years old by the start of next year.

He does appear to be playing quite well just now.

He’s a rich mans ian black. 😜

2 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

I didn't realise he was that old.  Genuinely.  But I suppose footballers are supposed to reach there peak at 29!  And as Ronald Reagan said on his first steps on the moon.  A small step for mankind.  I think it was him anyway. 

2 hours ago, Debian said:

https://johnjamessite.com/2019/11/13/an-online-submission-to-the-home-office/

Looks like Rangers are going to be docked 50 points...

(And yes, some people fund this guy)

This guy needs help. He has an incredible obsession with a team that isn't his and is utterly detached from reality. 

Someone needs to get him a psychiatrist.