Season 19/20 - Page 59 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

9 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Ormond coming back from Chicago a multi-millionaire, buying St Johnstone and then assuming the role of a "come ahead then ya cunts !" chairman who is never aff the telly would be even better :guitar:

Aye, I’m not sure how he’d handle losing a lot of his previous fortune. 

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

Is that a joke? Have you heard that cunt get interviewed, he loves himself so much it’s scary. He comes across as a complete and utter wanker, no wonder Thistle fans hated him. 

Look at who I was replying to? 😋

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Hoping for a bit of “after the Lord Mayors show” at parkead today.

Reckon there’s some value in Motherwell with a handicap.

Head says an uneventful routine 2-0 home win.

Hoping for a 1-0 Motherwell win though.

Sadly I think the only upset on the cards is at Livi. We've had problems with their pitch/team there before so expecting a really tough afternoon. 

As it's at CP I can only see a home win. Sorry. 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Sadly I think the only upset on the cards is at Livi. We've had problems with their pitch/team there before so expecting a really tough afternoon. 

As it's at CP I can only see a home win. Sorry. 

I think we showed for half an hour against Celtic with a team that was still bedding in we could compete and cause them problems, and we put in a good performance at Ibrox, where we could’ve got something.

22/1 Motherwell to win, our record at parkhead is considerably better than at Ibrox. 😂 still horrific mind you.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

I think we showed for half an hour against Celtic with a team that was still bedding in we could compete and cause them problems, and we put in a good performance at Ibrox, where we could’ve got something.

22/1 Motherwell to win, our record at parkhead is considerably better than at Ibrox. 😂 still horrific mind you.

I'll be hoping you're right. 🤞

2 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Crap game at Livingston so far.

Sevco songbook in fine fettle for Remembrance Sunday though.

Look, if you want to be offended you’ll listen to it. If you don’t, you’ll turn the volume down and actually watch the football.....

*copyright Renfrewblue

13 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Look, if you want to be offended you’ll listen to it. If you don’t, you’ll turn the volume down and actually watch the football.....

*copyright Renfrewblue

But I'm trying to learn a few words of Serbian by listening to the local commentary.

And all I hear is pish about Derry's Walls.

What to do?

18 minutes ago, WCTA said:

*copyright Renfrewblue

But, but, but their celebrating their "British and Protestant heritage" ©

Image result for rangers fans riot