Season 19/20 - Page 257 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tiny Tim and McTeeko.  Good posts and I agree.  You two don't post insults to other people.  My only point is that some people on here do.  And yes McTeeko I can be a bellend at times on here.  But I like to think I am a good bellend.  Tiny Tim, Can you remember Giant Train Set?  Met him on a few occasions abroad and he used to have that on his Scotland top.

On 7/17/2020 at 6:09 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Tiny Tim and McTeeko.  Good posts and I agree.  You two don't post insults to other people.  My only point is that some people on here do.  And yes McTeeko I can be a bellend at times on here.  But I like to think I am a good bellend.  Tiny Tim, Can you remember Giant Train Set?  Met him on a few occasions abroad and he used to have that on his Scotland top.

Those cunts that wore, and continue to wear their own names on the back of shirts I always felt were for the watching. At best, attention seeking desperados. At  worst, unhinged and mentally illl. 

I  remember seeing attention seeking couples with their names 😂😂🙈  Mr and Mrs Footsoldier etc. A complete train wreck some of out support turned into. 

Its a new one on me that thankfully I missed bit was their really a grown man that followed Scotland that has ‘Giant Train Set’ as his ‘hilarious’ name on the back of his shirt ?  Thats nothing less than a serious worry. 

Edited by Jim Beem

4 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Those cunts that wore, and continue to wear their own names on the back of shirts I always felt were for the watching. At best, attention seeking desperados. At  worst, unhinged and mentally illl. 

I  remember seeing attention seeking couples with their names 😂😂🙈  Mr and Mrs Footsoldier etc. A complete train wreck some of out support turned into. 

Its a new one on me that thankfully I missed bit was their really a grown man that followed Scotland that has ‘Giant Train Set’ as his ‘hilarious’ name on the back of his shirt ?  Thats nothing less than a serious worry. 

What was the matter with having a laugh?  I personally didn't do it.  There were two things that made me angry at away games.  Young fuds kicking a ball about in a square to see how high it could go.

Just watched the highlights again.  Rangers did Scotland proud in France and are the talk of Europe.  Celtic tried their best and got a point so all good for our game in general.  Happy Sunday Ramy, come back soon.  Missed your call other day pal.  Will try and call you today.  Stand on.

14 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just watched the highlights again.  Rangers did Scotland proud in France and are the talk of Europe.  Celtic tried their best and got a point so all good for our game in general.  Happy Sunday Ramy, come back soon.  Missed your call other day pal.  Will try and call you today.  Stand on.

Rangers giving their fans the false hope they deserve

16 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

First trophy of the season in the bag for the Gers.  You can only beat who is in front of you.  Celtic managed to grab a point as well mind.

Did you miss the memo some weeks ago about the SPFL calling the 19-20 season????

On 7/19/2020 at 2:35 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

"Talk of Europe"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Nice one pal.. Aye, and rightly so..😉

On 7/16/2020 at 11:10 PM, Tiny Tim said:

Playground stuff from grown men.

RH. I’ve been on here for about 15 years. I’ve met plenty of people on this board in pubs and at games during this time and never once been asked who I was on here, or even if I was on here.

I remember when people wore shirts with their user names on the back of them and I thought that was a bit weird. I like the anonymity and don’t want any of that shite. I’ll have a drink, chat and hopefully a laugh with anyone I meet at or around Scotland games and I have no interest in who they are on here. 

I have never worn my name on a shirt , apart from anything else ‘Tidy’ is probably not the best name for a middle aged woman to identify herself with in a bar.

However, if I was sitting with people and it was clear they posted on this board  I would be very interested in who they were. Wtf how could you not be interested , I would have extracted every minute detail of your life from you before you were on your second pint. 
When I was in Israel I saw MCTeeko in a bar , I only knew as he has his picture on here . I went over and we had a chat.  Also met Doontheslope for a nano second, funnily enough he left the board not long after that.

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

I have never worn my name on a shirt , apart from anything else ‘Tidy’ is probably not the best name for a middle aged woman to identify herself with in a bar.

However, if I was sitting with people and it was clear they posted on this board  I would be very interested in who they were. Wtf how could you not be interested , I would have extracted every minute detail of your life from you before you were on your second pint. 
When I was in Israel I saw MCTeeko in a bar , I only knew as he has his picture on here . I went over and we had a chat.  Also met Doontheslope for a nano second, funnily enough he left the board not long after that.

I have "Ramy" on the back of every Celtic top I own. Soon the be "Big Ramy" on my new Scotland top..  has to be done...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I have "Ramy" on the back of every Celtic top I own. Soon the be "Big Ramy" on my new Scotland top..  has to be done...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Lets hope your seamstress isnt dyslexic . ‘ Big Mary ‘ wouldnt have the same impact 🙂

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

I have never worn my name on a shirt , apart from anything else ‘Tidy’ is probably not the best name for a middle aged woman to identify herself

We’d all know you Mrs Tidy, you put a photo of yourself up when you thought the board was closing 🤣

I’m naturally interested in finding out more about the people I see but knowing who they are on here definitely isn’t in my thinking. I suppose there’s a few people on this board I’d quite like to meet but I wouldn’t seek them out. Then again, some I wouldn’t like to meet are probably very different to how they seem on here. 🤷🏼‍♂️

2 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

We’d all know you Mrs Tidy, you put a photo of yourself up when you thought the board was closing 🤣

I’m naturally interested in finding out more about the people I see but knowing who they are on here definitely isn’t in my thinking. I suppose there’s a few people on this board I’d quite like to meet but I wouldn’t seek them out. Then again, some I wouldn’t like to meet are probably very different to how they seem on here. 🤷🏼‍♂️

😕 I was hoping no one remembered that, it wasnt up very long. I didnt even know you were on here then . Damned board staying alive and spoiling my grand exit 😡

For the avoidance of doubt, and as nosey as I am , I dont actively  ‘seek out’ anyone on here . That would be just TOO weird. But if I saw Big Ramy I would say hello to him.
And I know what Slasher looks like now that he is a famous author,  so he might be next on my hit list . 🤔I will take his book to the next match and see if he will sign it for me. 

15 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

You had me at the wee wink and cheeky smile from the other end of the bar. 

Thought I was WELL in that night! 😉

8 hours ago, McTeeko said:

You had me at the wee wink and cheeky smile from the other end of the bar. 

Thought I was WELL in that night! 😉

😂 that actually makes me sound rather alluring. Certainly more-so  than stomping up to you and yelling ‘ ARE YOU McTEEKO ???

The truth is always less interesting isnt it 😕

9 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You seem like a lovely person Tyder.  Hope you would say hello to me as well.  I will put my Brit on especially 👍

Meh, I’m ok, ‘lovely’ might be pushing it a bit.
Stop trying to sook up to me, despite  McTeeko trying to ruin my wholesome image  I am still no interested in your iron. 

Edited by TDYER63

22 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

😂😂 Quite possibly the least surprising post I have ever read on here. 

51 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Meh, I’m ok, ‘lovely’ might be pushing it a bit.
Stop trying to sook up to me, despite  McTeeko trying to ruin my wholesome image  I am still no interested in your iron. 

Never mind the iron.  I still have that Tweed gift set with talc and perfume.  I think that could be a deal breaker x

RH is just a textbook narcissist, he was born that way, a defect carried from the womb. Which explains why he identifies with Ramy so much.

That won't change so folk learn to deal with it.

Edited by phart

"Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance

Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration

Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people

Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior

Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations

Take advantage of others to get what they want

Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

Be envious of others and believe others envy them

Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious"

Sounds not too far off the mark.

10 minutes ago, phart said:

RH is just a textbook narcissist, he was born that way, a defect carried from the womb. Which explains why he identifies with Ramy so much.

That won't change so folk learn to deal with it.

Is that right? Why is that? There is nothing wrong with RH, I like him, he is harmless, talks so shite, like we all do, but he means well. Some folk should spend less time worrying about other folk and just get in with life and enjoy it for what is is. There are posters that cannot stand me, I dont care. To call RH a narcissist is just plain silly. A "bawheid" aye, but he is defo none narcissistic... Then you compare him with me when you know absolutely nothing about me. Just sayin like..  Scotland Forever...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

"Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance

Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration

Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people

Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior

Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations

Take advantage of others to get what they want

Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

Be envious of others and believe others envy them

Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious"

Sounds not too far off the mark.

Well I'm glad I'm not in this... I do know people who are though, but I will remain mature and keep my  comments to myself.. 

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

😂😂 Quite possibly the least surprising post I have ever read on here. 

Haha, my wife has worn one of my Celtic tops with my name on the back and my mates over here took the piss with her.. Was a good laugh, and even my wife thought it was funny.. 👍