Season 19/20 - Page 255 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Not surprising but what a stupid question.

I'll tell you what i will never understand, why a grown man would ever dedicate so much of his time to chasing people around a football forum with the aim of getting a bite. I can understand the odd wind up but to be at it for yeabehind a keyboardrs is the sign of a very sad or perhaps mentally unstable individual. 

And yes, id have no problem telling you this to you sad wee face

I never asked what you would say to me.  I asked if you would say it to Gordon Strachan.  If you cant answer a simple question then maybe.  Ach no point.  You can call anybody anything behind a keyboard.  I tend not to as a bit of respect for people goes a long way in my experience.  Stand on.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I never asked what you would say to me.  I asked if you would say it to Gordon Strachan.  If you cant answer a simple question then maybe.  Ach no point.  You can call anybody anything behind a keyboard.  I tend not to as a bit of respect for people goes a long way in my experience.  Stand on.

You show no respect to anyone cobsidering youve been warned and suspended for following people and harrasing people on this board. The post from the mod is still on the board if you want to look

So not only are you a sad pathetic person you are a liar too.

Edited by vanderark14

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Younshow no respect to anyone comsidering youve been warned and suspended for following people and harrasing them on this board. The post from the mod is still on the board.

So not only.are you a sad pathetic person you are a liat too.

I asked a simple question of you.  That was all.

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

For the sake of the viewers.  Can you tell us what you would say to Gordon Strachan in the flesh?  Simple question that only requires a simple answer.  Simples.

Why we sat back against Ireland away in 2015 and played for the draw

2 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Why we sat back against Ireland away in 2015 and played for the draw

VA pacifically called him a w***r.  I simply asked what he would say to him if he met him in the flesh.  No reply was the answer. It is easy to call people names behind a keyboard like VA does.  But cant answer a simple question.  

6 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Hartson has the same IQ as John Hughes and Kris Boyd. None of them should be allowed to drive a car or operate heavy machinery.

By the way, You forgot Neil Mccann

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

VA pacifically called him a w***r.  I simply asked what he would say to him if he met him in the flesh.  No reply was the answer. It is easy to call people names behind a keyboard like VA does.  But cant answer a simple question.  

I’m sure Strachan can handle it

Must be great to be you guys.  The font of all football knowledge.  Brilliant minds.  I am sure Neil MCann Boyd et al will be shaking in their boots with you criticising them lol.  Toones.  Unlike you I will stick up for ex players who have the guts to go on TV and voice their opinions as they have done it.  We can disagree with their opinions but at least they have one without resorting to name calling.  Still haven't had an answer.  But will probably get reported for asking for one.

I know what will do.  I will go on to Aberdeen websites and tv today.  Or Celtic tv.  Because my life is so sad that I need to do that for the gos.  Nah.  I will do what I did yesterday.  Up to Edinburgh to meet my pals and a wander and a pint.  I will stay away from club websites.  Scotland Forever.

2 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I stand with Neil McCann !

said nae cunt ever 

Why don't you and VA do a podcast together?  Sounds as if you two would be brilliant together.  Can tell everyone your expert opinions on the game.  Sounds good.  Up for it?  The Neil McCann will have his opinion.  Nah, didn't think so.  Stand on.

22 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I know what will do.  I will go on to Aberdeen websites and tv today.  Or Celtic tv.  Because my life is so sad that I need to do that for the gos.  Nah.  I will do what I did yesterday.  Up to Edinburgh to meet my pals and a wander and a pint.  I will stay away from club websites.  Scotland Forever.

If you’re playing Celtic away,, unless you’re Rangers, it’s not on TV, A stream of Celtic TV is usually available to watch your team, and it’s usually Boyd on co-commentary.

He’s a proper howling at the moon conspiracy theorist Celtic fan. He’s so partisan it’s funny.

As a former Scotland player and the captain of Motherwell in their greatest hour, I should like him, but, if you can bring yourself to do it, listen to him on Celtic TV, then you’ll understand the bile.

I don’t mind Lambert, really liked him as a player, he’s just not very good on the radio.