Season 19/20 - Page 254 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

34 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

It would need to be someone from outer Mongolia, the old firm weirdos would be hell bent on trying to find out which foot the commissioner kicked with, or what foot his great, great granny kicked with prior to emigration 

Its not just the old firm

Sportsound was quite good last night although Tom English is becoming boring, he keeps banging on about 31% of clubs aren't happy. We know Tom but the majority voted against the review, you don't go with the minority. 

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Sportsound was quite good last night although Tom English is becoming boring, he keeps banging on about 31% of clubs aren't happy. We know Tom but the majority voted against the review, you don't go with the minority. 

Listening to it now. He keeps banging on about Dundee being so vital, and our vote deciding everything, our vote didn’t count any more than Hibs, Airdries or Montroses. 

It’s Groundhog Day on BBC Sportsound. 

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

Listening to it now. He keeps banging on about Dundee being so vital, and our vote deciding everything, our vote didn’t count any more than Hibs, Airdries or Montroses. 

I used to like TE but since this latest saga he has turned into an annoying cunt. ITs like he is using the Adrian Durham method of being controversial for the sake of it

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

Is that the one with the American owner of Ayr and Donald Finlay ? English was absolute destroyed and His amateur lawyer/champion of fair play act utterly ridiculed. It was also a ‘lets take a step back’ moment. The season was stopped before the end because people were literally dying of an unknown illness. There was a vote between clubs and the majority decision made was to end the season and call it. Champions, promotions and relegations. The same as what happens at the ‘end’ of every other season. The most interesting points for me was the reasons given why null and void was never a possibility, neither was reconstruction starting immediately.

Ive lost all remote shred of sympathy with Hearts and Thistle, feel for the fans but their club owners ? Fuck them.  

The American boY seemed almost incredulous at times as to how ‘we’ have allowed this to get where it is.  As an ‘outsider/newcomer‘ so to speak I found that very telling. 

Edited by Jim Beem
Cant find my specs

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I used to like TE but since this latest saga he has turned into an annoying cunt.

Same here, he is just plain irritating now. 

28 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Is that the one with the American owner of Ayr and Donald Finlay ? English was absolute destroyed and His amateur lawyer/champion of fair play act utterly ridiculed. It was also a ‘lets take a step back’ moment. The season was stopped before the end because people were literally dying of an unknown illness. There was a vote between clubs and the majority decision made was to end the season and call it. Champions, promotions and relegations. The same as what happens at the ‘end’ of every other season. The most interesting points for me was the reasons given why null and void was never a possibility, neither was reconstruction starting immediately.

Ive lost all remote shred of sympathy with Hearts and Thistle, feel for the fans but their club owners ? Fuck them.  

The American boY seemed almost incredulous at times as to how ‘we’ have allowed this to get where it is.  As an ‘outsider/newcomer‘ so to speak I found that very telling. 

Yep. Lachlan seemed like a strange chap, uninformed would be putting it nicely. 

The BBC Sportsound podcast is something I listen to daily, but they all seem ignorant of basic facts. I’m sick listening to them ask questions have been answered a dozen times. 

On 7/14/2020 at 9:07 PM, Stu101 said:

Given the explots of Gengis Khan and friends 900 years ago, resulting in a higher prevolence of Mongolian DNA in Catholic Europe, Outer Mongolia would probably still be a bit close to home for some :lol:

Cant believe i missed the far easier 'Atilla the Hun' joke 🙄

9 hours ago, kumnio said:

Same here, he is just plain irritating now. 

Yep. Lachlan seemed like a strange chap, uninformed would be putting it nicely. 

The BBC Sportsound podcast is something I listen to daily, but they all seem ignorant of basic facts. I’m sick listening to them ask questions have been answered a dozen times. 

I listened to the one with Paul Lambert the other day. It was painful, you could have dragged a guy in from the street and got a greater insight than Lambert gave. For a guy who had such a successful And interesting playing career he didn’t seem to bring anything to the conversation.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

I listened to the one with Paul Lambert the other day. It was painful, you could have dragged a guy in from the street and got a greater insight than Lambert gave. For a guy who had such a successful And interesting playing career he didn’t seem to bring anything to the conversation.

Lambert is terrible, absolutely awful in fact. Pairing him with Hartson was a suicidal idea, both fuller than watching paint dry. 

Worst is McFadden, loved him as a player, but fuck me he is useless and dull. 

54 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Lambert is terrible, absolutely awful in fact. Pairing him with Hartson was a suicidal idea, both fuller than watching paint dry. 

Worst is McFadden, loved him as a player, but fuck me he is useless and dull. 

Hartson has the same IQ as John Hughes and Kris Boyd. None of them should be allowed to drive a car or operate heavy machinery.

5 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Hartson has the same IQ as John Hughes and Kris Boyd. None of them should be allowed to drive a car or operate heavy machinery.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Maybe one day I will wake up and understand all the hatred you guys above have in you for our ex players and pundits.  You come on here like absolute experts and critics.  Gordan Strachan was correct.  Keyboard warriors sitting with a can of Kestrel and a whippet. Loonytunes.

I will never understand why you give immediate respect to grown men because they played football. 

Gordon strachan was a hero to me as a kid but as i grew up i realised he is an arrogant wanker incapable of taking criticism. 

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I will never understand why you give immediate respect to grown men because they played football. 

Gordon strachan was a hero to me as a kid but as i grew up i realised he is an arrogant wanker incapable of taking criticism. 

People who seek to ridicule people ridicule themselves.  What would say if you met Gordon Strachan in the flesh?  Would you call him a wankerto his face?  Or is that just for the keyboard.  I think I know the answer to that as do you. Edit.  I don't expect a reply as you cant answer honest questions kid.

Edited by Rolling hIlls

13 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

People who seek to ridicule people ridicule themselves.  What would say if you met Gordon Strachan in the flesh?  Would you call him a wankerto his face?  Or is that just for the keyboard.  I think I know the answer to that as do you.

Not surprising but what a stupid question.

I'll tell you what i will never understand, why a grown man would ever dedicate so much of his time to chasing people around a football forum with the aim of getting a bite. I can understand the odd wind up but to be at it for years is the sign of a very sad or perhaps mentally unstable individual. 

And yes, id have no problem telling you this to your sad wee face

Edited by vanderark14