Season 19/20 - Page 189 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

If Nelms votes yes, he should get shot. 

I can’t think of a single upside of doing that, DFC fans already disliked him, but FFS he has made himself and the club look even worse than normal. 

Fucking Yank prick. 

58 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I can’t think of a single upside of doing that, DFC fans already disliked him, but FFS he has made himself and the club look even worse than normal. 

Fucking Yank prick. 

Cant believe you lot have managed to knock us off the top spot of Rangers shit list. 😂😂

57 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Fucking Yank prick. 

I assume Dundee fans want the season finished as they are in a playoff spot??

What would the proposal be to finish the season?

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Fucking Yank prick. 

No upside?  Apparently you're getting "lucrative" preseason friendlies against SPFL teams!  if that's not worth selling your soul for I don't know what is! :wink2:

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

That's a side issue. The main goal for Dundee fans is to wind up some arabs. Which is the way it should be.

Does being in a playoff spot do them any good? If the season finishes now there won't be any playoff, will there? I'm finding hard to keep up to be honest.

12 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Cant believe you lot have managed to knock us off the top spot of Rangers shit list. 😂😂

Oh, I suppose that would be one positive from all of this. Absolutely comical though, Ive more chance of shagging Beyonce than they have of winning the league.

11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't think we care collectively, we have been utter shite, and wont even come close to winning a potential play off.

6 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

No upside?  Apparently you're getting "lucrative" preseason friendlies against SPFL teams!  if that's not worth selling your soul for I don't know what is! :wink2:

so far today, Ive only read about DFC fans not buying season tickets next season, and many being totally finished. If Nelms wants a stadium with no home fans, he is going about it the right way. No one likes Nelms, he is utterly useless, but we didnt think he was a complete moron, but obviously he is.

5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Oh, I suppose that would be one positive from all of this. Absolutely comical though, Ive more chance of shagging Beyonce than they have of winning the league.

I don't think we care collectively, we have been utter shite, and wont even come close to winning a potential play off.

so far today, Ive only read about DFC fans not buying season tickets next season, and many being totally finished. If Nelms wants a stadium with no home fans, he is going about it the right way. No one likes Nelms, he is utterly useless, but we didnt think he was a complete moron, but obviously he is.

whats the main reason for being against the proposal? is it to get it up the arabs?

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

whats the main reason for being against the proposal? is it to get it up the arabs?

Nelms and the club will say its because are in a playoff spot, and the season should finish, giving us an opportunity to win promotion.

Most fans think voting Yes will hand Utd the title, when they haven't won it, which I think is typical tribalist pish.

The only thing I have against the proposal is, Raith don't deserve promotion, Partick and possibly Hearts don't deserve to be relegated, yet. Theres no need to finalise the season yet, although it probably will be in a months time.

3 minutes ago, shaggycoo said:

Is it not the case that if even Dundee vote to end the season it will only be for the Championship downwards, and that there will be a separate vote for the SPFL?? 

Yes, it would be.  But if no decision is made by UEFA then the Prem would be decided based on the vote.

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

That's a side issue. The main goal for Dundee fans is to wind up some arabs. Which is the way it should be.

Does being in a playoff spot do them any good? If the season finishes now there won't be any playoff, will there? I'm finding hard to keep up to be honest.

It’ll be worth it when reconstruction happens.

16 minutes ago, slasher said:

Rangers and Hearts are to resign from the SPFL and form their own breakaway league........ it will be known as the Hundesliga. 👀

I presume they’ll want all the trophy’s from the old league? 😂

https://cdn-5dd296c4f911cc1c581d2ef3.closte.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/2020.04.14-FINAL-Joint-Opinion-PTFC.pdf

Thistle has now shared Counsels opinion with the rest of the SPFL clubs that states that the original resolution has failed, no matter what Dundee now do. If the SPFL do not accept this, then court action can be undertaken to seek declarator and interdict (Para 38.)

Basically, I dont think we are getting an answer to this any time soon.

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Rangers and Hearts are to resign from the SPFL and form their own breakaway league........ it will be known as the Hundesliga. 👀

Assuming plagiarism on this one, but if not, well played.

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

Serie A-rseholes

That was pish mate.