Season 19/20 - Page 17 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

The Huns died. They weren’t “sent down the leagues” nor were they relegated. They died, deed, covied, Broon breed. 

Here to help Hillster my old mucked. 

So help me out here best buddie.  Who or whom is Cellic playing tomorrow.  It's all over the papers, social media, TV and got a mention on radio Scotland.  The Gala boys and Tweed Valley all have tickets for Rangers v Celtic.  Is this just a myth?  Has big Ramy got the jitters for nothing and canny sleep?  Wake up and smell the Whisky bhoyo.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

So help me out here best buddie.  Who or whom is Cellic playing tomorrow.  It's all over the papers, social media, TV and got a mention on radio Scotland.  The Gala boys and Tweed Valley all have tickets for Rangers v Celtic.  Is this just a myth?  Has big Ramy got the jitters for nothing and canny sleep?  Wake up and smell the Whisky bhoyo.

The new Huns. It’s not that difficult to grasp. Deed then a tribute club appeared. 

Honest to God. How many folk on here complain about the trolls killing the boards and yet look how many of you have responded to an obvious fishing trip. 

FFS have a bit of backbone and don't respond to the trolls. 

48 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Honest to God. How many folk on here complain about the trolls killing the boards and yet look how many of you have responded to an obvious fishing trip. 

I’m not trolling....simply stating facts.😜

54 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

If you were a fish I would throw you back in.  No big enough kid.

6 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I can't believe people are still engaging with Rolling Hills.  He's the first person I've ever put on ignore and it's made the board an infinitely better place.

It's the banter.  Smile a while.  Oh, I forgot, you are igoring me.  Again. 🌙.  Soon, the human cells will be forever.  Except the brain.  These cells are doomed.

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

10 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I can't believe people are still engaging with Rolling Hills.  He's the first person I've ever put on ignore and it's made the board an infinitely better place.

Pretty much. 

No excuse anymore, he’s so obvious a troll. 

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

I’m not trolling....simply stating facts.😜

😂 Just the facts man! 

Despite the fact we don't agree on a lot, or possibly because, I mostly enjoy your posts. 

You make me seem cheery. 😉

5 hours ago, Mox said:

Could be few games in trouble today if this rain keeps up, been pretty unrelenting since last night.

Forget the games. I’ve got a disco bouncy castle arriving at my gaff at 4pm. That’s my main concern today 😂

7 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You know fine that Dundee Utd put the nail in the coffin for Rangers and sent them down the leagues.  Everyone knows that.  Bitterness and bile were behind yon move.  But we all knew Rangers would come back.  The non sectarian club are back with a bite.  Getting the choo choo up to old Edina today to the Hebs if anyone fancies a beer or six.  Scotland Forever.

Humped the Funsters 6 v 2 ( again) and at the same time reigniting  the SEETHE in the bigoted Hun cunts. 

All things considered, an excellent nights work. 😂🍺

Great atmosphere last night, great to see the place rammed and bouncing. Have to admit, when we were 4 v 1 up we were kind of looking at each other thinking ‘how the fuck did this happen’ 😂 Not really a 6 v 2 game if truth be told. Thems the breaks 😃

Great win for Motherwell today.

1st half Motherwell well on top, and should’ve forced it home.

Hibs came out much better in the 2nd half and pinned Motherwell back for a good bit, but as soon as Motherwell got the 2nd they folded like a broken deckchair.

Very Hibsy performance, even back to the dodgy goalies.

Really pleasing from a Motherwell point of view. Seedorf and Hylton both under the microscope and both did enough today to convince me that either could play. Brave from Robinson to leave out Dunne and Tait.