Season 19/20 - Page 152 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

42 minutes ago, slasher said:

Fuckin too right he is. Sheepworriers on here including the Bible thumper had us believing he was one of the flock but naaaaay, Scotty McKenna 's in the IRA! 😂🤣🇮🇪

What the fuck is a guy like him supporting Celtic considering where he's from? What a riddy.

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Laughing about someone mentioning the IRA. 

You know what, I was wrong yesterday, you’re not scum, you’re an absolute fucking cretin. 

Worried that people were laughing about a thread that was mentioning dirty water, but laughing about the support of a terrorist organisation. 

You sir, are a complete and utter fucking cretin, maybe it won’t be as funny if one of your family are murdered by terrorists one day. 

You really are beyond help. You are one bigoted sick fuck. Away and tend to your sheep.. Leave the football to a club that knows how to play it...

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Laughing about someone mentioning the IRA. 

You know what, I was wrong yesterday, you’re not scum, you’re an absolute fucking cretin. 

Worried that people were laughing about a thread that was mentioning dirty water, but laughing about the support of a terrorist organisation. 

You sir, are a complete and utter fucking cretin, maybe it won’t be as funny if one of your family are murdered by terrorists one day. 

Fuck off ya cunt..  You are a bigot. Trying always to play the victim. You have been abusing me for months. Now mentioning one of my family being murdered to suit your insecurities and gaining sympathy on a messageboard. You are really one sick fucking cunt. This is now beyond football. Hope you are proud of yourself. Fuck you!!!

32 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You really are beyond help. You are one bigoted sick fuck. Away and tend to your sheep.. Leave the football to a club that knows how to play it...

Point out what I have said that’s bigoted. 

Then have a read back at where you’re laughing at a chant involving the IRA, then we’ll see who the bigot is. 

You’re a terrorist sympathiser, the mask has truly slipped now. 

Scum, absolute scum. 

20 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Point out what I have said that’s bigoted. 

Then have a read back at where you’re laughing at a chant involving the IRA, then we’ll see who the bigot is. 

You’re a terrorist sympathiser, the mask has truly slipped now. 

Scum, absolute scum. 

Take off the bigotnoculars you stunned cunt.. Real big man you are. Thank fuck you support Aberdeen, and no disrespect to other descent Aberdeen lads, we at Celtic are thankful we dont have gutless fucks like you in our support. 

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Take off the bigotnoculars you stunned cunt.. Real big man you are. Thank fuck you support Aberdeen, and no disrespect to other descent Aberdeen lads, we at Celtic are thankful we dont have gutless fucks like you in our support. 

Still waiting for you to point it out. You’ve mentioned an Irish republican slogan, laughed at a chant mentioning the IRA and are continuing to make a cunt of yourself by making things up. 

I’ll ask again, show me where I’ve been bigoted. 

No disrespect to other Canadians, but thank fuck you’re over there, there’s enough problems in this country without wannabe Irish terrorists wandering the streets. 

I’ll be waiting.......

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He's not christened Dandyhun for fuck all. Red huns right enough. 

Bring back Parkie!

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Still waiting for you to point it out. You’ve mentioned an Irish republican slogan, laughed at a chant mentioning the IRA and are continuing to make a cunt of yourself by making things up. 

No disrespect to other Canadians, but thank fuck you’re over there, there’s enough problems in this country without wannabe Irish terrorists wandering the streets. 

I’ll be waiting.......

Waiting?? Fuck off ya twat.. So I'm a terrorist now.. Oh dear...

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’ll be waiting.......

What Irish Republican slogan is that? Please show me, and translate what it means. 

Yeah, you said I was a bigot, I asked you to prove it. 

You can’t. 

It means you’re spouting shite. 

Again. 

You are a fuckin bigot. There are folk on hear that have even mentioned it. You hate Celtic, your comments towards myself and my club are nothing more than what a bigot would say.. Now you accuse me of being a terrorist sympathizer. Away an pound sand up your arse ya big idiot. I think your jealous of our success to be honest.. Let it go wee man..

4 hours ago, slasher said:

Ive never known this happen in all my years. Anyone else remember such a quick re-scheduling? 

I assuming they are shiting themselves as Rangers also have a game against St. Johnstone to fit in somewhere, if they get through in the Europa league don't think there are any more free dates before the split 

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What Irish Republican slogan is that? Please show me, and translate what it means. 

I’ll assume you’re going to say this isnt what it means, it’ll save you the hassle of typing it out. 

The literal English phrase "our day will come" has been used in various contexts. In the context of Irish literature, James Joyce's A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, features the nationalist Michael Davin (based on George Clancy) saying Irish freedom fighters "died for their ideals, Stevie. Our day will come yet, believe me."[1]

The Irish phrase tiocfaidh ár lá is attributed to Provisional IRAprisoner Bobby Sands,[2][3][4][5] who uses it in several writings smuggled out of the Maze Prison.[6] It is the last sentence of One Day in my Life, the diary he kept of the 1981 hunger strikein which he died, published in 1983.[7][8] Diarmait Mac Giolla Chríost antedates this to a pamphlet published c. 1975–77 by Gerry Adams of his experiences in the Maze.[9] Many republicans learned Irish in prison (a phenomenon known as "Jailtacht", a pun on Gaeltacht),[10] and conversed regularly with each other through Irish, both for cultural reasons and to keep secrets from the wardens.[11] The Irish language revival movement has often overlapped with Irish nationalism, particularly in Northern Ireland.[12][13][14] Tiocfaidh ár lá has been called "the battle cry of the blanketmen".[15] The upsurge in republican consciousness in the wake of the hunger strikes also increased awareness of the Irish language in republican areas.[16]

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You are a fuckin bigot. There are folk on hear that have even mentioned it. You hate Celtic, your comments towards myself and my club are nothing more than what a bigot would say.. Now you accuse me of being a terrorist sympathizer. Away an pound sand up your arse ya big idiot. I think your jealous of our success to be honest.. Let it go wee man..

What exactly is it that I have said, that is bigoted?

Im merely asking you to point it out, if you know I’ve said it, it can’t be hard to find it. 

Unless you don’t know the meaning of the word and just assume a bigot is someone that doesn’t like Celtic. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’ll assume you’re going to say this isnt what it means, it’ll save you the hassle of typing it out. 

The literal English phrase "our day will come" has been used in various contexts. In the context of Irish literature, James Joyce's A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, features the nationalist Michael Davin (based on George Clancy) saying Irish freedom fighters "died for their ideals, Stevie. Our day will come yet, believe me."[1]

The Irish phrase tiocfaidh ár lá is attributed to Provisional IRAprisoner Bobby Sands,[2][3][4][5] who uses it in several writings smuggled out of the Maze Prison.[6] It is the last sentence of One Day in my Life, the diary he kept of the 1981 hunger strikein which he died, published in 1983.[7][8] Diarmait Mac Giolla Chríost antedates this to a pamphlet published c. 1975–77 by Gerry Adams of his experiences in the Maze.[9] Many republicans learned Irish in prison (a phenomenon known as "Jailtacht", a pun on Gaeltacht),[10] and conversed regularly with each other through Irish, both for cultural reasons and to keep secrets from the wardens.[11] The Irish language revival movement has often overlapped with Irish nationalism, particularly in Northern Ireland.[12][13][14] Tiocfaidh ár lá has been called "the battle cry of the blanketmen".[15] The upsurge in republican consciousness in the wake of the hunger strikes also increased awareness of the Irish language in republican areas.[16]

What exactly is it that I have said, that is bigoted?

Im merely asking you to point it out, if you know I’ve said it, it can’t be hard to find it. 

Unless you don’t know the meaning of the word and just assume a bigot is someone that doesn’t like Celtic. 

Oh dear. Ok then you win. I am not going to open up what could turn into 18 fucking pages. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh dear. Ok then you win. I am not going to open up what could turn into 18 fucking pages. 

So now you dont want to discuss your use of IRA phrases on the board and you still can’t point out my bigoted phrases?

Funny that 🙄

9 minutes ago, slasher said:

Think you 2 are about 14 awready 😂🤣😂

It’s just far too easy, I don’t even have to try and wind him up anymore, he manages to get himself all coiled, I’ve merely to release it and watch it unravel spectacularly. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aye, but I know what the eedjit is trying to do so I am saving this board from the misery of going down that troubled road..😉

You already took the board down a troubled road when you started quoting slogans from a terrorist organisation. 

You already took the board down a troubled road when you started quoting slogans from a terrorist organisation. 

So TAL is slogan from a terrorist organization and not from a Republican movement. Ok  now your a fuckin history major. Thought you were a Sparky? My bad. 🖕

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It’s just far too easy, I don’t even have to try and wind him up anymore, he manages to get himself all coiled, I’ve merely to release it and watch it unravel spectacularly. 

I dont know. Its 330am, in Scotland, and your still talking to me.. 😳😳😳

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So TAL is slogan from a terrorist organization and not from a Republican movement. Ok  now your a fuckin history major. Thought you were a Sparky? My bad. 🖕

No, I’m not. I used Wikipedia, as stated above. 

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I dont know. Its 330am, in Scotland, and your still talking to me.. 😳😳😳

No it’s not.