Season 19/20 - Page 151 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

6 minutes ago, Debian said:

No worries. Would very very surprised if our pitch inspection isn't early doors tomorrow.  

I'll be amazed if it is on.  

Yes. Weather is terrible. Just trying to follow it on the news.. Think I read folk coming over from Ireland cant even get back. Ferry's cancelled. Fuckin brutal man..

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yes. Weather is terrible. Just trying to follow it on the news.. Think I read folk coming over from Ireland cant even get back. Ferry's cancelled. Fuckin brutal man..

Fuck them. Cunts should be following their home team. Fuckers can’t even follow a team from their own country.

23 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Celtic find themselves in a must win game tomorrow in my eyes. Lose and the Huns game doesn’t go ahead or they win and that gap tightens to something that could, just could, be turned around. Big if but you just never ever know. 

I'm no worried, the sheep are shite and their manager hasnae a fuckin scooby. Lennon is miles ahead of that walloper.. Easy 3 points..

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

Celtic find themselves in a must win game tomorrow in my eyes. Lose and the Huns game doesn’t go ahead or they win and that gap tightens to something that could, just could, be turned around. Big if but you just never ever know. 

Would it be beyond you to find a fuckin microbe of positivity ya miserable cunt? 

8 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Which part of my post is incorrect?

Microbe, great word. Well done.

Hows that cunty?

I dunno man, talking about must win games when you're 10 points clear is bizarre to me, even if you are a glass half empty gadgie 🤔

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Livi wanted the game played on monday to let the storm pass but the spfl said no play it sunday. 

Both teams wanted it played on Monday night. I've also seen a text which basically confirms last unless it stops raining early evening, there is no chance tomorrow is going ahead.

5 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Both teams wanted it played on Monday night. I've also seen a text which basically confirms last unless it stops raining early evening, there is no chance tomorrow is going ahead.

That's even more baffling 🙄

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

McKenna is a Tim?? Nae wunner he wanted a move tae Celtic. 🙂🙂

Fuckin too right he is. Sheepworriers on here including the Bible thumper had us believing he was one of the flock but naaaaay, Scotty McKenna 's in the IRA! 😂🤣🇮🇪

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣🤣. Superb.. TAL  Boooooom..

Laughing about someone mentioning the IRA. 

You know what, I was wrong yesterday, you’re not scum, you’re an absolute fucking cretin. 

Worried that people were laughing about a thread that was mentioning dirty water, but laughing about the support of a terrorist organisation. 

You sir, are a complete and utter fucking cretin, maybe it won’t be as funny if one of your family are murdered by terrorists one day.