4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Maybe 135. There’s been a good few posts calling you a cunt. 

That must count for something too 👍🏽

Don’t be jealous now king cunt.

Just now, macy37 said:

Don’t be jealous now king cunt.

Is that all the patter you’ve got? That’s twice in a week now you e tried to insult me by rearranging the words I used and adding in some more. 

Must be a thick Celtic thing, now run along you homophobic cunt 👍🏽

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Is that all the patter you’ve got? That’s twice in a week now you e tried to insult me by rearranging the words I used and adding in some more. 

You’re a sweetheart at heart aren’t you? It wasn’t an insult it was a term of endearment as I acknowledge the boards biggest and best cunt which, let’s be honest, is a fair accolade given the competition you’re up against. All my love my precious friend.

3 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

It’s going to be a true popcorn 🍿 time moment watching the UB trying to enforce this fatwah on Sandy Chugg!

It’s a different Mr Chugg I think, may be a relation or just a fellow bear?

😂

41 minutes ago, macy37 said:

This season would only be 136 pages if a certain sheep hadn’t popped a boner over big ramso. True love, stalking had been taken to a new level. 

Spot on mate...

13 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Some of our players definitely look leggy.  Morelos was dead on his feet after about 50 minutes and should probabyl have been hooked then (albeit he did score a perfectly good goal, assuming the "foul" on him minutes before wasn't a pelanty).

Perfectly good goal my hoop. He's got two hands on findlays back and pushes him to the ground. What planet is Gerrard on when he thinks that is allowed. 

In any case, Morellas was lucky to still be on the park the horrible cheating cunt that he is.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Better get yir wee gang together DD. Toys out the pram again princess..

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Better get yir wee gang together DD. Toys out the pram again princess..

Typical Celtic reaction, call someone out about being homophobic and another tim will completely change the subject like it never happened, always the victims you mob, it’s disgusting, but expected  

Edited by dandydunn

7 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

It’s going to be a true popcorn 🍿 time moment watching the UB trying to enforce this fatwah on Sandy Chugg!

How sore would that be?😖

7 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

It’s a different Mr Chugg I think, may be a relation or just a fellow bear?

😂

Is it? That’s a shame. At least they look to have done proper due diligence on their victims before threatening them in that case. 

24 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Is it? That’s a shame. At least they look to have done proper due diligence on their victims before threatening them in that case. 

As much as I enjoy a chuckle at that wee collection of shitebags and social misfits, the statement is a parody, not genuine.

29 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

As much as I enjoy a chuckle at that wee collection of shitebags and social misfits, the statement is a parody, not genuine.

Its hard to tell nowdays

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

Ahh fvck. I was looking forward to some Bear on Bear action. 

If it wasnt for The Rangers what would everyone talk about on here? Christ there are some sheep and Tim's on here who watch rangers TV. Examine every statement from rangers or their fans. Acht well. I am away to watch celtic TV then a classic emmerdale just to keep the balance......

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

50 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Its hard to tell nowdays

I think that tells us everything about Rangers and their mental supporters groups, that despite it being totally ridiculous, it was also quite believable. 😂

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If it wasnt for The Rangers what would everyone talk about on here?

That’s a fair point.

Scottish football is a far better soap opera than emmerdale though, mainly thanks to Rangers.

28 minutes ago, slasher said:

Happy administration day everyone! #neverforget ❤️

I seen a 9 darter by Phil Taylor 8 years ago tonight 🎯

It’s funny how you remember these things.......

1F7554F8-8950-4BBE-A9D1-010480AC013B.jpeg

• Haha 1