Season 19/20 - Page 135 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

This 12 year old celtic fan can attend the course with thw 15 year old who racially abused shay logan last week.

Can you imagine what a course" designed to help people understand why racist and sectarian abuse is unacceptable" delivered by rangers would look like? :lol:

20 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Can you imagine what a course" designed to help people understand why racist and sectarian abuse is unacceptable" delivered by rangers would look like? :lol:

"hello (hello) everyone and thanks for coming, even you yes voting tarrier bastards that we locked outside in the pissing rain"

6 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

"hello (hello) everyone and thanks for coming, even you yes voting tarrier bastards that we locked outside in the pissing rain"

“Good evening,  my names Jimmy Bell and I’m here to talk to you all about religious tolerance ‘...........’ you at the back in the green jacket, you can get the fuck out my room ‘  

3 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

Probably something like this...

When i first saw it, it reminded me of a hostage video. I'm surprised they aren't all holding up a copy of today's Daily Record as 'proof of life'.

"We are being treated well by our captors, the Vanguard Bears Liberation Army.... We arra peepil."

"Let us be clear here. Every single journalist or commentator who played down this racist incident or tried to cast doubt on it even happening, was well aware that Rangers had reported it to the police, that the police were investigating and that it was referenced in the match delegate’s report."

Why would the match delegate reference a racial incident that didn't happen?

36 minutes ago, Debian said:

"Let us be clear here. Every single journalist or commentator who played down this racist incident or tried to cast doubt on it even happening, was well aware that Rangers had reported it to the police, that the police were investigating and that it was referenced in the match delegate’s report."

Why would the match delegate reference a racial incident that didn't happen?

Because he knew he was due a turn on the goat fucking rotation and didnae want tae miss oot.