Season 19/20 - Page 132 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It was me Moffat. I was mistaken for a 12 year old because of me height. That's me being questioned after the alleged incident. I'm standing on a milk crate..

20200210_113951.jpg

This is your best post yet.
You’re getting the hang of it now. 👍😄

Edited by WCTA

What is the point of charging such a young child. I’d maybe be having social services take a look at his home environment before going down this path, maybe they did, but it still seems almost Victorian. What are they going to do, send the kid to prison, fuck their whole life? A twelve year old just repeats what they hear, they have not thought it through IMO.

7 minutes ago, thplinth said:

What is the point of charging such a young child. I’d maybe be having social services take a look at his home environment before going down this path, maybe they did, but it still seems almost Victorian. What are they going to do, send the kid to prison, fuck their whole life? A twelve year old just repeats what they hear, they have not thought it through IMO.

Pathetic. Typical of the policing at matches IMO. Thousands of adults week in week out belting out sectarian shite, no danger they have the balls to move in and lift folk. 

Probably delighted to have got hold of a 12 year old. Shitebags. 

6 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Thousands of Huns belt out anti-Catholic venom every week but the club have been behind this pish and used it to somehow paint them as good guys. Huns fucking disgust me. 

9 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Thousands of Huns belt out anti-Catholic venom every week but the club have been behind this pish and used it to somehow paint them as good guys. Huns fucking disgust me. 

The same cunts who have had stadium closures for racism this very season have completely fabricated this whole Morelos being the victim of racist abuse thing. Vermin bastards. 

5 hours ago, Morrisandmoo said:

I agree. However, it''s the unfortunate result of Rangers fans and their club having zero credibility. 

We have no evidence for the alleged incident. On the other hand we have interviews being fabricated, murder plots being invented and Steven Gerrard using these fictional events as a foundation to allege a wide ranging issue of racism across Scotland. 

That in itself undermines a proper reflection on what has or has not actually happened. And I find it hard to beliee that Aberdeen or any other club would make such a confusing and misleading circus out of the issue. It is very much the Rangers way. 

I also expect the reaction is impacted by Rangers fans being the most xenophobic group that most of us will regularly meet. It's difficult to exaggerate how out of step they are with the rest of Scottish society. Folk talking about it being a societal problem are full of shite - it is 90% a Rangers problem. 

And I cant really  blame folk for this type of whataboutery when comparing something that may not have happened and which has certainly been doped with a huge deal of fiction vs the very real hatred of catholics that 1000s of Rangers fans passionately express every week.

Great post. 

50 minutes ago, WCTA said:

This is your best post yet.
You’re getting the hang of it now. 👍😄

I have been found not guilty. Glasgows finest needed an interpreter for my dodgy Canadian accent, lucky for me he worked for Sky sports. He hadn't a fuckin scooby what I was blabbering on about so I walked. 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I have been found not guilty. Glasgows finest needed an interpreter for my dodgy Canadian accent, lucky for me he worked for Sky sports. He hadn't a fuckin scooby what I was blabbering on about so I walked. 

And again Ramy! Have you been winding all of us up? Making us cunts think you were stupid. 😂

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Thank you for bringing some humour to what is an absolutely shit show. Laughed out loud. 

13 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

It's crashed 😂. What does it say?

"Now that the Police have charged an individual with racially abusing Alfredo Morelos at the Old Firm game on 29 December, it is necessary to state yet again that racist abuse, indeed abuse of any form, must never be condoned or dismissed.

The first thing to be made clear is that even though many others commented on the issue of abuse (racial and sectarian) directed towards Alfredo Morelos, Rangers had a duty of care not to say anything that might compromise a live Police Scotland investigation. What none of us should ever do, however, is dismiss, or trivialise abusive behaviour as too many media outlets, journalists, and pundits have done in this instance.

Perhaps there might be a bout of contrition and one or two may feel a pang of guilt now that the evidence some of them so loudly demanded is there in the form of this charge.

If enough of our media had been of a mind to treat the issue with the gravity required from the outset, as normally happens with these issues, there would have been none of the dismissive comments which have helped pollute social media, newspapers and broadcast platforms. Social media is, of course, largely lawless but some of the pieces written and broadcast around Alfredo Morelos in mainstream media were and remain disgraceful.

He has been described as a waster, a cheat, an angry brat and one columnist/pundit actually wrote that if you can’t take the vitriol you are in the wrong city. The implication seems to be that the fault lies not with those who choose racism and abuse, but with a young immigrant who chose to come to our country. This is a deeply disturbing attitude and that it was actually expressed in a national newspaper defies belief.

When a player is at the centre of an abuse claim he is treated with respect and sensitivity and given support. That is certainly the case in England, but not here and most certainly not with Alfredo Morelos, who is actually being demonised in many quarters of the media.

A number of factually incorrect stories have been written and published about Alfredo recently causing a great deal of stress and anxiety within his family at a time when his heavily-pregnant wife should be calm and relaxed.

A river of negative and hurtful attention has been flowing towards the Morelos family without thought or concern for the individuals involved and the way they have been treated is shameful. Especially vulgar is the manner in which claims of abuse, racist and sectarian, have been dismissed in some quarters – BBC Scotland in particular – where the overall situation has been mocked amid outrageous claims that Rangers were behind the leaking of certain stories. None of this shows our media and country in a good light.

Perhaps now some people will take a long and honest look at themselves and who knows, they might even apologise, but all of this serves only to make Rangers even more committed to our Everyone Anyone campaign. We will not stop or slow our efforts to make Ibrox a place open and welcoming to all.

Finally, Rangers would be more than happy to accommodate the young person involved in this latest incident on one of our courses designed to help people understand why racist and sectarian abuse is unacceptable. Indeed, if any of those journalists/pundits who got it so badly wrong would like to attend we’d also welcome and help"

That’s the statement on Rangers official website?

Absolutely fucking staggering, that’s some propaganda. What an absolute minter, if Traynor came out with that, it’s JK Rowling levels of imagination. 

Rangers FC, their employees and their fans are without a doubt the biggest shit stain on Scotland. I’m sure some of their support, the cretinous section will lap that diarrhoea up, the rest of us just look on in utter disgust. 

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

completely fabricated this whole Morelos being the victim of racist abuse thing. Vermin bastards. 

Be delighted if you could point out how it was 'complely fabricated'? Rangers fans in the Celtic end? 

Happy to post this again to help you out.

20 minutes ago, kumnio said:

That’s the statement on Rangers official website?

Absolutely fucking staggering, that’s some propaganda. What an absolute minter, if Traynor came out with that, it’s JK Rowling levels of imagination. 

Rangers FC, their employees and their fans are without a doubt the biggest shit stain on Scotland. I’m sure some of their support, the cretinous section will lap that diarrhoea up, the rest of us just look on in utter disgust. 

Kumnio is comfortable with racism.  There we have it.