Season 19/20 - Page 259 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hearts and Thistle relegated and ZERO compensation 😂😂😂 Fuck Anne Budge.

Maybe some of the thicker Hearts fans can ask how they ended up at this point. I believe it was unanimous as well meaning Hearts own nominated QC voted against them 😂😂

Glorious. 

4 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Hearts and Thistle relegated and ZERO compensation 😂😂😂 Fuck Anne Budge.

Maybe some of the thicker Hearts fans can ask how they ended up at this point. I believe it was unanimous as well meaning Hearts own nominated QC voted against them 😂😂

Glorious. 

You seem the kind of guy that revels in others clubs misfortune and the same as most boards.  Can you not take the spectacles off and think about the greater good of our game up here?  Glorious. Really?  I despair.  No wonder our country is fecked.  But stand on and put your club interests in front of everything.  Why not?  Most of them do.  We will regret the Rangers plan for a long time.  Glorious.

4 minutes ago, Brummie Hibs said:

According to Jambos Kickback, many Jambos are giving up with Scottish football, including the national side.

Good!

And another one.  My goodness what is our country and all the hate and bile doing to us?  Wake up.  We all need to stand together.

Wow, what a surprise result. Pretty certain 80% of people predicted this, it’s a members organisation and the members voted for it. How could the clubs be surprised and disagree with it from a realistic point of view. 

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And another one.  My goodness what is our country and all the hate and bile doing to us?  Wake up.  We all need to stand together.

I am absolutely bloody loving this. No....seriously I am. REALLY F*CKING LOVIN' IT!!

Now hopefully the costs are huge and the SFA fine the hell out of Hearts.

F*CKING LOVIN' IT!!!

34 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If true it is shameful on all of the clubs.  We had  a chance to change our to change the game up here and because of self interests from most of the clubs we are a laughing stock.  Not so bothered about Hearts as I think they deserved go down imo.  But Partick?  Nah.  When are we going to ever learn for the benefit of Scottish Football and the national team?  I know you will reply calling me a sweary name but I have made my point.

Why's it shameful? We couldn't finish the season. There had to be a solution. This was the least worst IMO. 

1 minute ago, Brummie Hibs said:

I am absolutely bloody loving this. No....seriously I am. REALLY F*CKING LOVIN' IT!!

Now hopefully the costs are huge and the SFA fine the hell out of Hearts.

F*CKING LOVIN' IT!!!

Good job you are not from my country then.  Enough bile up here.

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Why's it shameful? We couldn't finish the season. There had to be a solution. This was the least worst IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Rangers provided a solution.  To change our structure and game for the better.  But self interests from clubs got in the way.  You agree or disagree?  The Dons chairman agreed.

Edited by Rolling hIlls

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers provided a solution.  To change our structure and game for the better.  But self interests from clubs got in the way.  You agree or disagree?  The Dons chairman agreed.

Nope. The restructuring proposals weren't the solution either. 

One which involved two teams buying spots in the 4th tier for their youth teams and giving themselves an advantage over every other team trying to develop players (self interest). 

One which was a short term increase to the top division size and which would result in 3 teams being relegated in two seasons time. Hearts of course proposed this as they believe they won't be involved in the relegation spots by then (self interest). 

Your attempts to paint those in favour of the reconstruction proposals as selfless and righteous, with those against it as selfish are ridiculous. 

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Sorry for using the kid bit Parkie!!!  I know it upsets you.

It doesn't upset me. It just makes you look like a prick. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Nope. The restructuring proposals weren't the solution either. 

One which involved two teams buying spots in the 4th tier for their youth teams and giving themselves an advantage over every other team trying to develop players (self interest). 

One which was a short term increase to the top division size and which would result in 3 teams being relegated in two seasons time. Hearts of course proposed this as they believe they won't be involved in the relegation spots by then (self interest). 

Your attempts to paint those in favour of the reconstruction proposals as selfless and righteous, with those against it as selfish are ridiculous. 

I agree with the colts bit absolutely.  My thoughts were that the game up here needs a bigger top tier and 3 divisions.  It has needed that for years.  If you don't believe that when were we last at a major tournament?  1998.  So something needs to change.  Rangers put a proposal down which was rejected.  But in the interests of our game u here as a small country there should be a governing body who are voted in and make the decisions.  42 clubs are never going to agree on the length of a bit of string.

17 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You seem the kind of guy that revels in others clubs misfortune and the same s most boards.  Can you not take the spectacles off and think about the greater good of our game up here?  Glorious. Really?  I despair.  No wonder our country is fecked.  But stand on and put your club interests in front of everything.  Why not?  Most of them do.  We will regret the Rangers plan for a long time.  Glorious.

I have little or no sympathy for clubs that end up making a complete cunt of things, when they drag my club into their own shit for no reason whatsoever. This is only the second time it has happened and surprise, surprise - The other club was Rangers. 

When United were down on their arse approaching extinction, whilst being run by an incompetent rat; I don’t know one single United fan that blamed anyone else but their own failings at board level. We never blamed the SFA, Hearts, Rangers, Raith Rovers, The SNP, Catholics or any other misguided target. 

If you think our ‘country is fucked’ then it’s because of twisted arseholes such as yourself. 

1 minute ago, Jim Beem said:

I have little or no sympathy for clubs that end up making a complete cunt of things, when they drag my club into their own shit for no reason whatsoever. This is only the second time it has happened and surprise, surprise - The other club was Rangers. 

When United were down on their arse approaching extinction, whilst being run by an incompetent rat; I don’t know one single United fan that blamed anyone else but their own failings at board level. We never blamed the SFA, Hearts, Rangers, Raith Rovers, The SNP, Catholics or any other misguided target. 

If you think our ‘country is fucked’ then it’s because of twisted arseholes such as yourself. 

If that is your opinion that I twisted and an arsehole then that is fine.