Season 19/20 - Page 258 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

31 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

"Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance

Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration

Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people

Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior

Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations

Take advantage of others to get what they want

Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

Be envious of others and believe others envy them

Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious"

Sounds not too far off the mark.

Brilliant.  I love people who look up Wikipedia and cant have their own opinion.  Just quotes from a website.  Certainly no narcissist kid.  Handsome yes, but not a narcissist.

34 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Is that right? Why is that? There is nothing wrong with RH, I like him, he is harmless, talks so shite, like we all do, but he means well. Some folk should spend less time worrying about other folk and just get in with life and enjoy it for what is is. There are posters that cannot stand me, I dont care. To call RH a narcissist is just plain silly. A "bawheid" aye, but he is defo none narcissistic... Then you compare him with me when you know absolutely nothing about me. Just sayin like..  Scotland Forever...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I canny believe you have a wife.  She is no bad looking considering mate 👍

1 hour ago, phart said:

RH is just a textbook narcissist, he was born that way, a defect carried from the womb. Which explains why he identifies with Ramy so much.

That won't change so folk learn to deal with it.

I wish I had your way with words Phart; and tact  👍

I was going to go with “ an annoying but harmless pair of pricks” 🤷‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

She is, and she is mine. She no blind. Honestly, she is off topic pal, I'm sure you understand.. 

Sorry pal.  Just making a compliment.  But I understand.  Just like the Gers will scoop up this season.  Already won the first trophy where Celtic got a point.  Decent result against PSG I see.  Better than the last one so progress is progress.  Rangers would destroy PSG.  Right.  One more Glenlivet then that is it.  Stand on ma pal.  Making friends in life is what it is all about.

11 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Brilliant.  I love people who look up Wikipedia and cant have their own opinion.  Just quotes from a website.  Certainly no narcissist kid.  Handsome yes, but not a narcissist.

Banter kid. Just banter.

17 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I will remain mature 

On 7/21/2020 at 7:28 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I have "Ramy" on the back of every Celtic top I own. Soon the be "Big Ramy" on my new Scotland top..  has to be done...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

😂

17 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

I wish I had your way with words Phart; and tact  👍

I was going to go with “ an annoying but harmless pair of pricks” 🤷‍♂️

It's not meant as a personal attack, it's just a dominant character trait of theirs. Hence why I don't engage as even the fairest criticism will be rationalised away as jealousy or some other self-serving justification.

I have plenty of undesirable dominant character traits as well. Being judgemental and then intolerant of thing I judge mixed in with crabbitness makes a bitter brew for others to swallow. Also not as smart as I think I am, but then who is ;)

28 minutes ago, phart said:

It's not meant as a personal attack, it's just a dominant character trait of theirs. Hence why I don't engage as even the fairest criticism will be rationalised away as jealousy or some other self-serving justification.

I have plenty of undesirable dominant character traits as well. Being judgemental and then intolerant of thing I judge mixed in with crabbitness makes a bitter brew for others to swallow. Also not as smart as I think I am, but then who is ;)

Don't put yourself down kid.  I like like dumbing down when speaking to some folk on here.  Its like a relief valve really 👍

Scott Burns (daily express journo) tweeting of "very good news" for Utd, Raith and cove. 

I'm assuming hearts and Partick have lost their case. 

10 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Scott Burns (daily express journo) tweeting of "very good news" for Utd, Raith and cove. 

Indeed. They are relegated again for about the dozenth time for the 19/20 season.

No word yet on whether they get compensation or not. 

51 minutes ago, Parklife said:

If true it is shameful on all of the clubs.  We had  a chance to change our to change the game up here and because of self interests from most of the clubs we are a laughing stock.  Not so bothered about Hearts as I think they deserved go down imo.  But Partick?  Nah.  When are we going to ever learn for the benefit of Scottish Football and the national team?  I know you will reply calling me a sweary name but I have made my point.

Scotland used to provide one third of the worlds ships from the Clyde.  But because they were all family firms and didn't get on together the shipping industry was lost.  Could go on and on but its the same thing that is happening with our Football.  Hence why our game is crap as well as the national team.