Season 19/20 - Page 256 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

13 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

If you’re playing Celtic away,, unless you’re Rangers, it’s not on TV, A stream of Celtic TV is usually available to watch your team, and it’s usually Boyd on co-commentary.

He’s a proper howling at the moon conspiracy theorist Celtic fan. He’s so partisan it’s funny.

As a former Scotland player and the captain of Motherwell in their greatest hour, I should like him, but, if you can bring yourself to do it, listen to him on Celtic TV, then you’ll understand the bile.

I don’t mind Lambert, really liked him as a player, he’s just not very good on the radio.

Why do you watch Celtic TV?  I have met Boyd on several occasions at Fir Park at after dinner speeches.  He draped me in a Celtic scarf once.    I just cant get my head around why a Motherwell or Aberdeen supporter would go on to Rangers or Celtic TV.  That is beyond me.

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Why do you watch Celtic TV?  I have met Boyd on several occasions at Fir Park at after dinner speeches.  He draped me in a Celtic scarf once.    I just cant get my head around why a Motherwell or Aberdeen supporter would go on to Rangers or Celtic TV.  That is beyond me.

How much glue do you eat a day ?

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Maybe one day I will wake up and understand all the hatred you guys above have in you for our ex players and pundits.  You come on here like absolute experts and critics.  Gordan Strachan was correct.  Keyboard warriors sitting with a can of Kestrel and a whippet. Loonytunes.

Saying someone is dull and boring isnt hatred you fucking walloper.

30 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Another thread taken down the Rolling Hills cul-de-sac of tedium for the umpteenth time.

VA you really need to stop replying to him...  :banghead:

or perhaps the mods could actually follow up with their threats and ban him................

13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

or perhaps the mods could actually follow up with their threats and ban him................

Just because you don't like someone doesn't lead to a ban.  If I was nasty to someone on here then a ban would be acceptable.  But I am not.  I simply ask pertinent questions which some on here can't/won't answer.  Then follow up with personal abuse and ask for people to be banned.  If your dreams come true and I do get banned then you will have floor to your own opinions.  Maybe some on here should go on to the TA FB page and admit who they actually are.  I do as well as many other ex posters on here who don't hide.  Mods.  If you want VA to ban me then feel free.  Honest man yet ever so poor is King of Men for all that.  Some cant take the truth or being questioned.  Stand on.

Edit

Ramy is another one.  Not afraid to let people know who he is.  An honest man.  Lets have a poll.  Who is afraid to let other people on here know who they are in real life.  But we all know the folk on here who hide.  I don't and people like Ramy doesn't either.  You could call it anonymous or gutless depending on your point of view.  I think the Board should be compulsory to have peoples real identity shown.  Then we might not get the personal attacks that hound the board from the usual suspects.

Edited by Rolling hIlls

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

What are these threats you speak of?  I haven't had any.  Just as long as I am nice to people on here I am happy in myself.  I will challenge people like you who personally insult people.  If that is wrong then I will be banned.  Scotland Forever.  Sorry if I have interrupted you in the middle of Celtic/Rangers TV or Follow Follow..  Stand on kid.

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

If no cunt interacted with him, or put him on ignore, then it wouldn't be an issue. I've no idea what the slavering, shy, lonely man was saying but don't get involved and let him dribble away to himself. 

15 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

He won’t get banned, his pals see to that. The board will be dead soon enough, so it won’t be an issue. 

You see.  Making things up is not an answer DD.  What pals ?  I just don't resort to personal abuse on here.  Simple really.  If you could engage in debate without asking for bans etc then the Board would be fine.  There are a small amount on here who default to the personal stuff.  I am not one.  Stand on.

28 minutes ago, Farcity said:

If no cunt interacted with him, or put him on ignore, then it wouldn't be an issue. I've no idea what the slavering, shy, lonely man was saying but don't get involved and let him dribble away to himself. 

Slavering maybe.  Not shy and not lonely kid.  Sorry, ignore me.  Just away with my lady to Edinburgh.  Had a great day yesterday and will enjoy today.  Dribble Dribble.

6 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

If you’re playing Celtic away,, unless you’re Rangers, it’s not on TV, A stream of Celtic TV is usually available to watch your team, and it’s usually Boyd on co-commentary.

He’s a proper howling at the moon conspiracy theorist Celtic fan. He’s so partisan it’s funny.

As a former Scotland player and the captain of Motherwell in their greatest hour, I should like him, but, if you can bring yourself to do it, listen to him on Celtic TV, then you’ll understand the bile.

I don’t mind Lambert, really liked him as a player, he’s just not very good on the radio.

6 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

🤷‍♂️

10 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just because you don't like someone doesn't lead to a ban.  If I was nasty to someone on here then a ban would be acceptable.  But I am not.  I simply ask pertinent questions which some on here can't/won't answer.  Then follow up with personal abuse and ask for people to be banned.  If your dreams come true and I do get banned then you will have floor to your own opinions.  Maybe some on here should go on to the TA FB page and admit who they actually are.  I do as well as many other ex posters on here who don't hide.  Mods.  If you want VA to ban me then feel free.  Honest man yet ever so poor is King of Men for all that.  Some cant take the truth or being questioned.  Stand on.

Edit

Ramy is another one.  Not afraid to let people know who he is.  An honest man.  Lets have a poll.  Who is afraid to let other people on here know who they are in real life.  But we all know the folk on here who hide.  I don't and people like Ramy doesn't either.  You could call it anonymous or gutless depending on your point of view.  I think the Board should be compulsory to have peoples real identity shown.  Then we might not get the personal attacks that hound the board from the usual suspects.

Shut up you slevering biffkin

11 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Edit

I’m no afraid to hide my identity. After all, my avatar is a photo of me. And the wee man too. 

And we both think you’re a bellend 👍🏼

Playground stuff from grown men.

RH. I’ve been on here for about 15 years. I’ve met plenty of people on this board in pubs and at games during this time and never once been asked who I was on here, or even if I was on here.

I remember when people wore shirts with their user names on the back of them and I thought that was a bit weird. I like the anonymity and don’t want any of that shite. I’ll have a drink, chat and hopefully a laugh with anyone I meet at or around Scotland games and I have no interest in who they are on here.