Season 19/20 - Page 252 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 7/10/2020 at 11:18 AM, sbcmfc said:

I think there’s a generational thing with the Lanarkshire derby. I grew up with Airdrie as our local rivals, Hamilton have never really been on my radar.

Where do Albion Rovers fit into this, or do they at all?

15 hours ago, wee-toon-red said:

Not content with specifically naming Dundee Utd, Raith and Cove in their action, Hearts and Patrick have now had the cheek to criticise them for trying to raise money from other clubs to raise their legal fees, saying their asking “could cause division” between clubs.

Only the hard of thinking wouldnt be aware that the division was caused when all the other clubs decided to harm at least 3 of their fellow members during a period of national emergency when there were options to harm no one but now its all Hearts and Partick that are to blame when these rats have realised they just might take a financial hit themselves.

9 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

Only the hard of thinking wouldnt be aware that the division was caused when all the other clubs decided to harm at least 3 of their fellow members during a period of national emergency when there were options to harm no one but now its all Hearts and Partick that are to blame when these rats have realised they just might take a financial hit themselves.

Hearts doing their best to live up to their Edinburgh huns tag 👏🏻 

10 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

Dont think anyone has an issue with partick. 

53 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Dont think anyone has an issue with partick. 

I don’t think they like being called that?

Partick thistle or thistle, but not Partick.

Don’t know the history, Maryhill thistle doesn’t have the same ring, but it’s miles from Partick....

11 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

Mind keep a hold of those 10p pieces for the arcades and those wee machines that push coppers over the ledge, a la tipping point, at Pleasureland in Arbroath ya slavering wreck. 

14 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

True dat 

😂 😂 Imagine getting issued with a court summons for finishing top of your league, from a basket case club that one 4 games all season and finished bottom of their league, and then have  the audacity to try and defend yourself in court. 

“ True Dat’  😂😂 Are you an American teenager ? 

4 hours ago, wee-toon-red said:

Hearts doing their best to live up to their Edinburgh huns tag 👏🏻 

They have gone full Hun now.  Bit disappointed to be honest.

Seethe, anger, misplaced Rage, threats of violence ( which wont actually happen to be fair as their obviously  blatant shitebags)  scatter gun blame approach, no awareness or acceptance of their internal failings, a hopeless cunt of an owner thats wated millions yet still lauded.

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, is wrapped up in a pancake and dipped in plum sauce, its probaly Hun  Budge

Yup, full hun 🤷‍♂️

20 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

😂😂😂 here he is. The Chripper wannabe. 

A diet chripper😂

6 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I don’t think they like being called that?

Partick thistle or thistle, but not Partick.

Don’t know the history, Maryhill thistle doesn’t have the same ring, but it’s miles from Partick....

I never knew that. Partick it is then😂

35 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Either that or he has young kids 😂. I don't see myself changing now, even as my kids are growing up. I regularly wake up before 6am now, and quite enjoy some quiet time with some coffee and reading. Good time to get work done too, for me.

Aye.  I was ready and dressed for 6 and down the Tweed with the dug..  Used to do part time for SQA and do my reports on a Sunday morning.  Now I am bored.  Nothing to prepare really.  Will think about classes in a couple of weeks.  Staring out the window at the garden that needs tided.  Ach that can wait.  Long walk ti.e

Dalglish stating what I have been saying.  If Hearts win their case then the season will be null and void with ne relegation and no champions.  What an erse we have made of this.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5802519/celtic-kenny-dalglish-titles-hearts-partick-thistle/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=scottishsunfootballfacebook&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1594555561

9 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Dalglish stating what I have been saying.  If Hearts win their case then the season will be null and void with ne relegation and no champions.  What an erse we have made of this.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5802519/celtic-kenny-dalglish-titles-hearts-partick-thistle/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=scottishsunfootballfacebook&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1594555561

Dalglish speaking to the Sun ? 😂 Seems legit

Give your head a wobble ya dafty 

6 hours ago, Orraloon said:

The Sun reported a story that was in the Sunday Post.

And what is the problem with that?  It happens all the time with every paper.  Funny how no one has actually commented on what Dalglish said.  They only want to use semantics about newspapers.  Mental on this board sometimes.