Season 19/20 - Page 251 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Probably best give this a miss with the wee man. Unfortunately a few brave Jambos have threatened to give the 2 lads a kicking outside Tynecastle.

It would appear some of Budge's 'sporting integrity' troops are in fact cowardly shite-bags. 

Hopefully you can take the wee man to a Hearts v United game sooner rather than later whatever happens. My Old man was a Dee. Its a great Father v son day out. 😆   

Just seeing all that on Twitter. Bellends 😏

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Probably best give this a miss with the wee man. Unfortunately a few brave Jambos have threatened to give the 2 lads a kicking outside Tynecastle.

It would appear some of Budge's 'sporting integrity' troops are in fact cowardly shite-bags. 

Hopefully you can take the wee man to a Hearts v United game sooner rather than later whatever happens. My Old man was a Dee. Its a great Father v son day out. 😆   

Aye, 21/22 season in the championship 😃

2 hours ago, Farcity said:

They should enlist the assistance of a handful of Airdrie fans to accompany them, after all that was enough to make the Gorgie hardmen shite their breeks and scatter earlier on this year. 

I'm sure the CCS and YLT will gladly offer any protection services required.

Anyway, Jambos 'hardmen' only want to glass old grannies and punch women.

1 hour ago, McTeeko said:

Just seeing all that on Twitter. Bellends 😏

They’re just going to do in in reverse. Obviously with no time given for the departure from Tynie. 

Depressing as fuck, something decent with a bit of banter thrown in and its hijacked by a couple of seething bell-ends.  One of the lads has only just completed a ‘Forfar to Hampden’ walk to raise funds for the girls team. 

I cant prove this but I heard the Hearts fans threatening violence were Brassrubber and Tom English 😀 

4 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

They’re just going to do in in reverse. Obviously with no time given for the departure from Tynie. 

Depressing as fuck, something decent with a bit of banter thrown in and its hijacked by a couple of seething bell-ends.  One of the lads has only just completed a ‘Forfar to Hampden’ walk to raise funds for the girls team. 

I cant prove this but I heard the Hearts fans threatening violence were Brassrubber and Tom English 😀 

anyone who takes football this seriously is a bell end

4 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

My granddad was a Ayr fan yet his two kids had (and still do) have season tickets at Rugby Park.

He moved to Killie when he married my gran and stayed a short walk from RP.

Would have loved to have gone to pub before an Ayrshire Derby with him but sadly he died when I was young.

In my mum's side, my granddad was a big Celtic fan, was in Lisbon in 67 and his boys all supported Celtic. 8 out of the 12 grandkids support Killie though. Funny old game!

31 minutes ago, kumnio said:

He must be so disappointed in you, tragic.

He’s dead now mate.

To be honest he was probably the last of those old school of Dens one week Tannadice the next but still a full on Dee but without the modern day Hun style SEETHE against United. To be fair he had the league and the European run early 60s so i think we’ve both done OK   

Just now, Brassrubber said:

Correct the chubby walker mouthed off on twitter using awful language - cant blame the jambos for getting upset 

FTH

Awful language ? Well I never. That’s HORRENDOUS.  

No wonder he was threatened with a kicking. I’ll leave you and your mate to assault fundraisers 👍😂

By the way, its up to £20K now.  Punch that ya dafty 👍

4 hours ago, duncan II said:

Flemish, please. Dutch is spoken in the Netherlands. Please be culturally and linguistically accurate. They may be almost the same but there are many vocabulary differences.

Ah yes. Apolgies.

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

He’s dead now mate.

To be honest he was probably the last of those old school of Dens one week Tannadice the next but still a full on Dee but without the modern day Hun style SEETHE against United. To be fair he had the league and the European run early 60s so i think we’ve both done OK   

Foot in mouth by me, doh, sorry.

Two of my mates aged 41, one Dee and one Arab, used to go to both stadiums week about in their teens. Definitely the best derby in Scotland, no shite around it, just a laugh, apart from 90 minutes when you lot are bastards 😂

5 hours ago, kumnio said:

Two of my mates aged 41, one Dee and one Arab, used to go to both stadiums week about in their teens. Definitely the best derby in Scotland, no shite around it, just a laugh, apart from 90 minutes when you lot are bastards 😂

Cool story 🙄

27 minutes ago, kumnio said:

That cool, that it has somehow irritated you?

I do apologise that we don't act like animals.

It's not irritated me at all.

Just sounds a bit too cuddly for me to be getting that accolade. Anyway I've been to one and it doesn't even match Lanarkshire derbies imo, sorry 🙅‍♂️

16 hours ago, kumnio said:

No worries.

The fear of losing in the run up is actually more gut churning that when we do (very occasionally ) lose.

8 pints and an hour or so getting ripped by yer mates is not the end of the world. Its never as bad as the pre-game fear.   😂

9 hours ago, slasher said:

It's not irritated me at all.

Just sounds a bit too cuddly for me to be getting that accolade. Anyway I've been to one and it doesn't even match Lanarkshire derbies imo, sorry 🙅‍♂️

Lanarkshire derbies 😂😂 Come on to fuck man. Theyre not even on the radar.

I never mentioned this but I really enjoyed your book by the way but this second attempt at fiction is not the best☹️

Must be like that ‘difficult second album’ thing 😀

27 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Lanarkshire derbies 😂😂 Come on to fuck man. Theyre not even on the radar.

I never mentioned this but I really enjoyed your book by the way but this second attempt at fiction is not the best☹️

Must be like that ‘difficult second album’ thing 😀

I think there’s a generational thing with the Lanarkshire derby. I grew up with Airdrie as our local rivals, Hamilton have never really been on my radar.

The young team all seem quite into it, but still think it’s a bit one sided like calling Partick thistle and Celtic the Glasgow Derby. 😂

My dad grew up in Motherwell and think there was a bit more fighting between the towns themselves in those days (mid-late 60s).

6 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I think there’s a generational thing with the Lanarkshire derby. I grew up with Airdrie as our local rivals, Hamilton have never really been on my radar.

The young team all seem quite into it, but still think it’s a bit one sided like calling Partick thistle and Celtic the Glasgow Derby. 😂

My dad grew up in Motherwell and think there was a bit more fighting between the towns themselves in those days (mid-late 60s).

Older Motherwell fan and younger Motherwell fan ?

Still Game" Tappin' (TV Episode 2003) - IMDb

Not content with specifically naming Dundee Utd, Raith and Cove in their action, Hearts and Patrick have now had the cheek to criticise them for trying to raise money from other clubs to raise their legal fees, saying their asking “could cause division” between clubs.