Season 19/20 - Page 250 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

16 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Its incredible ( or maybe not) the amount of fans that seem oblivious that any compensation will be met by all clubs. Unsurprisingly, a number if Rangers fans in partulcur are screaming that how good it would be if United went bust because of any legal bill or β€˜fine’ we get hit with πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Amazing.Β 

Compensation would be between all clubs, but the legal costs would be as fixed by the arbitartor (pretty much always those that lose).

Β 

Edited by Stu101

1 minute ago, Stu101 said:

Compensation would be between all clubs, but the legal costs would be as fixed by the arbitartor (pretty much always those that lose).

Β 

Yup. Most of the media talk is United but its us, Raith and Cove that will be hit with the bill. Again, United are not a big club but fuck me there seems very little talk or sympathy about Raith or Cove being able ti stump up πŸ™ˆ I still think the legal fees will be met, unofficially by β€˜others’ crowdfunding or call it whatever. I kind of agreed with Kumnio that United ( who to be fair issued the statement on behalf of all 3, not just them) regarding legal costs, should perhaps have said fuck all. From what I hear the funds can or will be made via β€˜back channels’ Β I know for a fact United personally were so pissed off with the whole thing they’re initial stance was to put forward no legal representation, let the chips fall and presumably just then have to stump up their share of the compo. Of course, if United took that action Cove and Raith would have had a hell of a decision to make.Β 

Budge and her fair playΒ for all ? Β πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Β Get that shite away to fuck. Just be honestΒ 

38 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Anyway, seemingly the Celtic board are unhappy at the way this has all been handled.

Peter Lawell to be reinstalled to the SPFL board at the next election.

I’m sure the Lawell thing will cause no waves whatsoever. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€₯

2 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Yup. Most of the media talk is United but its us, Raith and Cove that will be hit with the bill. Again, United are not a big club but fuck me there seems very little talk or sympathy about Raith or Cove being able ti stump up πŸ™ˆ I still think the legal fees will be met, unofficially by β€˜others’ crowdfunding or call it whatever. I kind of agreed with Kumnio that United ( who to be fair issued the statement on behalf of all 3, not just them) regarding legal costs, should perhaps have said fuck all. From what I hear the funds can or will be made via β€˜back channels’ Β I know for a fact United personally were so pissed off with the whole thing they’re initial stance was to put forward no legal representation, let the chips fall and presumably just then have to stump up their share of the compo. Of course, if United took that action Cove and Raith would have had a hell of a decision to make.Β 

Budge and her fair playΒ for all ? Β πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Β Get that shite away to fuck. Just be honestΒ 

Any idea how the crowdfunding is going?

Despite all the derision and pisstaking on here, we now know that the whistleblower that went to Rangers was correct (after what came out in court). Yet the same people are still running the SPFL, because a number of clubs voted against an independent investigation- even although it would have cost them nothing.

Any club that voted against the investigation, and now finds itself subject to the 'odd' decision making of the SPFL has little sympathy from me. I'd be asking serious questions too about why the three clubs are on their own.

Β 

17 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Despite all the derision and pisstaking on here, we now know that the whistleblower that went to Rangers was correct (after what came out in court). Yet the same people are still running the SPFL, because a number of clubs voted against an independent investigation- even although it would have cost them nothing.

Any club that voted against the investigation, and now finds itself subject to the 'odd' decision making of the SPFL has little sympathy from me. I'd be asking serious questions too about why the three clubs are on their own.

Β 

I doubt you will ever find out the source of some of the donations. I suspect some clubs may prefer to keep quiet.Β Β Some will I’m sure be made very publicly.

Fans are completely different. Ive seen a lot of lower league clubs claiming they are lobbing in some coin, a lot of Celtic. Hibs as well but I suspect there may be some slightly mischievous reasons behind their β€˜generosity’ πŸ˜‚ There has also been a couple of Hearts fans surprisingly, I can only guess they apprecaite the bigger picture. It seems to be framed as Hearts v United which is pretty fucking ridiclous and sums the whole shambles up.

A couple of local United lads that took to walking to lose weight during lockdown hit on the idea of walking from Tannadice to Tynecastle and set a target of a grand. They are at ten grand already 😳

At the end of the day, its only the severe, beyond reason partisan dickheads that either dont get or dont care what this is all about. The annoying thing is, pretty much every fanΒ agrees that the authorities in our game are a fucking shambles. There is going to beΒ lot of blame at the end of this, I just hope it lies at the correct door or doors.Β 

As far as why its just the three clubs, only Hearts legal team can answer that.Β 

Edited by Jim Beem

7 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Β 

There is no club in scotland deserving of sympathy, absolutely none. They all.voted to put doncaster and the current board in place.

Rangers may have been the loudest voice in seeking an investigation have also benefited from doncaster and co in the past.Β 

Every single club has to take a share of the blame for the shambles we get in scottish football

31 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Former Everton and Norwich man Naismith has struggled to defend the game here when he speaks to ex-team-mates and friends down south.

He said: β€œScottish football is a laughing stock down there. Trying to explain what’s happening is like a comedy strip.

β€œIt’s embarrassing and the way things are set up is ridiculous. You’ve got a structure that doesn’t work.

"It’s for the sake of people going to a board meeting, saying they’ve made changes and how good it is for the Scottish game. No it’s not.

Β 

Down here in england they think scottish football is a laughing stock regardless of recent events. To most english football fans, scottish football has always been aΒ joke. On the odd occassion you will meet someone who has a scottish team as a 2nd team but even they dont give a shit

Half of what naismithΒ says in that article is ranting.Β Understandable he is angry, he signed a lucrative contract at hearts, well lucrative in scottish football terms but now he is facing championship football in scotland.Β 

Β 

12 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

Huge breaking news out of Belgium. Title, relegation places voided by BAS right now. Currently, there are no champions in Belgium, no relegated teams.Β 

aw naw it could be back to 8 !

Cant see anything regarding the title being taken back from Club Brugge? Where are you seeing this?

The Amazing And Fantastic Sporting Integrity Of Dundee United, Raith Rovers & Cove Rangers

ByΒ Ninja ManΒ on July 8, 2020
Ann Budge of Hearts in crowd
GLASGOW, SCOTLAND - DECEMBER 01: Hearts owner Ann Budge is seen during the Ladbrokes Premiership match between Rangers and Hearts at Ibrox Stadium on December 01, 2019 in Glasgow, Scotland. (Photo by Ian MacNicol/Getty Images)

I started watching a new Netflix docuseries the other day, a rehash of an old show from years back, Unsolved Mysteries it’s called. What’s that got to do with football? Not a lot but the name of the show could describe Scottish football perfectly well.

Β 

The show’s one of those generic, typically American tv shows that goes into detail of an unsolved crime, with friends and family interviewed who’ve been devastated by the loss of a loved one. A decent enough watch but incredibly frustrating as it kinda leaves you hanging with no conclusion or with any real inclination as to what’s happened to the victim.

Victims. There’s a word for you. Scottish football is full of them. Paranoid, raging victims. None more so this week than Dundee United and Raith Rovers. Those particular two clubs released statements on Monday suggesting that Hearts and Partick Thistle, by taking the SPFL to the Court of Session have damaged the integrity of our national game.

Yes, they really did. Both clubs released statements that stated they both fear the financial implications of having to defend themselves regarding the Court of Sessions verdict on the dispute between the relegated Hearts and Partick Thistle and the SPFL.

The dispute is about whether the relegation of those two clubs, which was agreed via a member vote and whether that decision by the Scottish clubs was legitimate and legal.

Due to that, the promotions of Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers are legally questioned, which is a perfectly reasonable stanceΒ to take for those clubs being relegated due to a member vote. Hearts and Partick Thistle believe the decision to be unfair and the SPFL rulebook states that no decision made can be unfair on its member clubs.

Well. Dundee United and Raith Rovers don’t think so, in fact, they appear to not like being dragged into this dispute one iota. The notion of this being taken all the way seems not to have entered the heads of anyone connected with these two football clubs, which is a bit naive if nothing else.

The issue I have with that is a fairly basic one. Hearts told them way back in April they would seek to deal with this mess via the legal route which was open to them, which is precisely what they did.

Why Dundee United and Raith Rovers would be surprised at this is what I don’t understand here. Hearts told them for months that if they were relegated, they would challenge that in a court of law and here we are in the situation we’re in.

Neil Doncaster Motherwell, Scotland; Neil Doncaster of the SPFL in the stands xVagelisxGeorgarioux PUBLICATIONxINxGERxSUIxAUTxHUNxSWExNORxDENxFINxONLY ActionPlus11860269

The Court of Session ruled that the decision should be made under the auspices of the SFA with those arbiters being picked as thus…

One picked by Hearts and Partick Thistle.

One picked by the SPFL

One decided by those picked by each party, who will chair the arbitration.

That, in all honesty, seems quite fair to me. After all, shouldn’t we follow the Arbitration Act? Not according to Dundee United and Raith Rovers though, who feel the cost of this could bring some kind of financial meltdown.

Yip. Can you see the irony here? Those two clubs who’ve benefited from a vote to end the season are banging on about sporting integrity, while at the very same time complaining about Hearts and Partick Thistle, who are being harshly treated here, so much so that the damages claim is for up to Β£10 million between them.

Let that sink in for a minute. All of it.

Hearts told them they’d go to court to seek redemption here. All the way through this fiasco, Ann Budge has been crystal clear on her intention to get fairness for her club. What sticks in my throat though is the hypocrisy of those promoted clubs, particularly Raith Rovers who just so happened to be a point clear of Falkirk with eight games to go.

Not only were they only a point clear, they still had Falkirk to play, at Falkirk no less. Raith Rovers just so happened to be in the most complex situation of all clubs in the league, where five points were separating the top three and eight points separating the top five teams in that league (League 1).

They weren’t a stick on for promotion at all. They weren’t even guaranteed a playoff place.

They do have the temerity to question the decision by the Edinburgh and Glasgow clubs to take this all the way and had the audacity to suggest the sporting integrity of the game is under attack due to the Court of Session telling them to pay their own costs last week when they attempted to get this issue thrown out of court.

If they were to lose the arbitration ruling, they’d also be liable for their own costs at that hearing too which has seen them come out and question the sporting integrity of such things.

Which is a bit strange, isn’t it?

Honestly, the sheer brass neck of those two promoted clubs bamboozles me here so much so, it actually beggars belief, and I’ve found myself laughing at the pair of them. Rangers called this all out on April 10th. They released a dossier that both Hearts and Partick Thistle have used quite significantly during their pursuit of justice and compensation.

Neil Doncaster LONDON, ENGLAND – JUNE 07: Neil Doncaster takes part in Leaders U-40 Advisory Day at Stamford Bridge in London, England. (Photo by Tom Dulat/Getty Images).

Rangers alluded to the vote to end the season on April 10th being invalid due to the SPFL receiving Dundee’s vote before the deadline. The SPFL denied this, therefore, allowing Dundee a further five days to change their vote. It would seem that may be a significant problem for the SPFL as it appears that the rules of the resolution on April 10th suggest that whether a yes or no vote is delivered, it can’t be changed, meaning the resolution would have failed.

Lord Clark’s ruling at the Court of Session which allowed for it to be overseen by SFA rules, with full disclosure of what exactly went on during that vote and the subsequent shenanigans thereafter will hopefully get to the bottom of this shambles, but that remains to be seen.

No matter what the outcome eventually is, my lack of sympathy for Dundee United and Raith Rovers will remain. All this pair had to do is…. well they could’ve done many things here, and any of them could be seen to be doing the right thing.

Rangers called for an independent inquiry. It was voted down. Only thirteen clubs voted for it, and ultimately Douglas Park offered to pay for it meaning not one club would’ve been out of pocket. Both Dundee United and Raith Rovers voted against the invitation provided by Rangers and Mr Park.

Hearts offered league reconstruction. Three leagues of fourteen which would’ve seen Dundee United and Raith Rovers promoted while Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer would’ve escaped relegation. Dundee United and Raith Rovers voted against that proposal.

Rangers then offered another option for league reconstruction, similar to the Hearts proposal but with Kelty Hearts and Brora Rangers (who were denied the opportunity of promotion due to the SPFL abandoning the playoffs) being included in the bottom tier along with Colt teams from both Rangers and Celtic. That was rejected.

The SPFL then asked member clubs to consider the original three leagues of fourteen. That was also dismissed out of hand. Both Dundee United and Raith Rovers voted against such a proposal. Now if you cast your mind back through the last four months, Ann Budge has stated quite clearly she would take this all the way to the courts to protect her club and her club’s fans and quite rightly too.

The absolute brass neck of Dundee United and Raith Rovers, a pair of self-serving and self-interested clubs who’ve shown a complete disregard for anyone but themselves. How they can dare mention sporting integrity yesterday and keep a straight face is beyond me.

In fact, it’s contemptible, to be honest. The cheek to mention sporting integrity and suggesting they won a league fair and square while ignoring Hearts and Partick’s plight has got me to the point where I hope their promotion is legally denied.

If it isn’t, then I hope the clubs seeking reparation get full compensation. For me, this entire shitshow since April exemplifies exactly what Scottish football has now become. A national game so full of hate, antipathy and self-interest that’s getting precisely what it deserves.

Decisions that have cost many millions of pounds, approximately Β£10 million already, a claim from Hearts and Thistle for another Β£10 million, a league with no sponsor and an executive board that’s got down on its hands and knees to kiss the feet of Sky Sports. A Sky Sports that treats the Scottish game with such disdain and disregard that I’m always stunned when we get any kind of build-up to a match at all while the post-match analysis is non-existent nine times out of ten.

This is where Scottish football finds itself. The only money coming into the game is via tv companies who show us such disregard and contempt, give the league a pittance when you compare and look at other leagues throughout Europe, our league is the poor man of the continent. No sponsors, no leadership and no money.

Yet we’ve got this pair of jokers talking about sporting integrity? If it weren’t so severe, it would be funny, but nobody’s smiling or laughing here, it’s in no way funny at all. The most selfish group of football clubs on earth. The most antagonistic supporters in world football. The most incompetent governing bodies on the planet. That’s where Scottish football’s at.

We are getting everything we deserve so spare me the sanctimonious bullshit about sporting integrity, there is none, and there hasn’t been for years. Scottish football is eating itself to a slow, miserable death here and frankly, no one cares anymore really, do they?

Do I believe the mystery of the Dundee vote and what exactly went on with the SPFL executive board thereafter? No, not really. I have a feeling it’ll remain an Unexplained Mystery you could squeeze right into that docuseries I was talking about…

TRUE DATΒ 

Edited by Brassrubber

8 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

I doubt you will ever find out the source of some of the donations. I suspect some clubs may prefer to keep quiet.Β Β Some will I’m sure be made very publicly.

Fans are completely different. Ive seen a lot of lower league clubs claiming they are lobbing in some coin, a lot of Celtic. Hibs as well but I suspect there may be some slightly mischievous reasons behind their β€˜generosity’ πŸ˜‚ There has also been a couple of Hearts fans surprisingly, I can only guess they apprecaite the bigger picture. It seems to be framed as Hearts v United which is pretty fucking ridiclous and sums the whole shambles up.

A couple of local United lads that took to walking to lose weight during lockdown hit on the idea of walking from Tannadice to Tynecastle and set a target of a grand. They are at ten grand already 😳

At the end of the day, its only the severe, beyond reason partisan dickheads that either dont get or dont care what this is all about. The annoying thing is, pretty much every fanΒ agrees that the authorities in our game are a fucking shambles. There is going to beΒ lot of blame at the end of this, I just hope it lies at the correct door or doors.Β 

As far as why its just the three clubs, only Hearts legal team can answer that.Β 

Seen that about the two podcast guys. They only started their page two nights ago!Β 
I’m going to follow theirΒ progress throughout the walk and hopefully see them arriving at Tynie (I stay only a couple of miles away). I’ll putΒ my United scarf on and the wee man will putΒ his Hearts top on πŸ˜†

Edited by McTeeko

17 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Seen that about the two podcast guys. They only started their page two nights ago!Β 
I’m going to follow theirΒ progress throughout the walk and hopefully see them arriving at Tynie (I stay only a couple of miles away). I’ll putΒ my United scarf on and the wee man will putΒ his Hearts top on πŸ˜†

Nice one, its not in anyway a β€˜get it up you’ to Hearts. Quite the opposite. They cant believe the coin coming in, were only doing it for a bit of a laugh. πŸ˜‚

21 minutes ago, Brassrubber said:

The Amazing And Fantastic Sporting Integrity Of Dundee United, Raith Rovers & Cove Rangers

ByΒ Ninja ManΒ on July 8, 2020
Ann Budge of Hearts in crowd
GLASGOW, SCOTLAND - DECEMBER 01: Hearts owner Ann Budge is seen during the Ladbrokes Premiership match between Rangers and Hearts at Ibrox Stadium on December 01, 2019 in Glasgow, Scotland. (Photo by Ian MacNicol/Getty Images)

I started watching a new Netflix docuseries the other day, a rehash of an old show from years back, Unsolved Mysteries it’s called. What’s that got to do with football? Not a lot but the name of the show could describe Scottish football perfectly well.

Β 

The show’s one of those generic, typically American tv shows that goes into detail of an unsolved crime, with friends and family interviewed who’ve been devastated by the loss of a loved one. A decent enough watch but incredibly frustrating as it kinda leaves you hanging with no conclusion or with any real inclination as to what’s happened to the victim.

Victims. There’s a word for you. Scottish football is full of them. Paranoid, raging victims. None more so this week than Dundee United and Raith Rovers. Those particular two clubs released statements on Monday suggesting that Hearts and Partick Thistle, by taking the SPFL to the Court of Session have damaged the integrity of our national game.

Yes, they really did. Both clubs released statements that stated they both fear the financial implications of having to defend themselves regarding the Court of Sessions verdict on the dispute between the relegated Hearts and Partick Thistle and the SPFL.

The dispute is about whether the relegation of those two clubs, which was agreed via a member vote and whether that decision by the Scottish clubs was legitimate and legal.

Due to that, the promotions of Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers are legally questioned, which is a perfectly reasonable stanceΒ to take for those clubs being relegated due to a member vote. Hearts and Partick Thistle believe the decision to be unfair and the SPFL rulebook states that no decision made can be unfair on its member clubs.

Well. Dundee United and Raith Rovers don’t think so, in fact, they appear to not like being dragged into this dispute one iota. The notion of this being taken all the way seems not to have entered the heads of anyone connected with these two football clubs, which is a bit naive if nothing else.

The issue I have with that is a fairly basic one. Hearts told them way back in April they would seek to deal with this mess via the legal route which was open to them, which is precisely what they did.

Why Dundee United and Raith Rovers would be surprised at this is what I don’t understand here. Hearts told them for months that if they were relegated, they would challenge that in a court of law and here we are in the situation we’re in.

Neil Doncaster Motherwell, Scotland; Neil Doncaster of the SPFL in the stands xVagelisxGeorgarioux PUBLICATIONxINxGERxSUIxAUTxHUNxSWExNORxDENxFINxONLY ActionPlus11860269

The Court of Session ruled that the decision should be made under the auspices of the SFA with those arbiters being picked as thus…

One picked by Hearts and Partick Thistle.

One picked by the SPFL

One decided by those picked by each party, who will chair the arbitration.

That, in all honesty, seems quite fair to me. After all, shouldn’t we follow the Arbitration Act? Not according to Dundee United and Raith Rovers though, who feel the cost of this could bring some kind of financial meltdown.

Yip. Can you see the irony here? Those two clubs who’ve benefited from a vote to end the season are banging on about sporting integrity, while at the very same time complaining about Hearts and Partick Thistle, who are being harshly treated here, so much so that the damages claim is for up to Β£10 million between them.

Let that sink in for a minute. All of it.

Hearts told them they’d go to court to seek redemption here. All the way through this fiasco, Ann Budge has been crystal clear on her intention to get fairness for her club. What sticks in my throat though is the hypocrisy of those promoted clubs, particularly Raith Rovers who just so happened to be a point clear of Falkirk with eight games to go.

Not only were they only a point clear, they still had Falkirk to play, at Falkirk no less. Raith Rovers just so happened to be in the most complex situation of all clubs in the league, where five points were separating the top three and eight points separating the top five teams in that league (League 1).

They weren’t a stick on for promotion at all. They weren’t even guaranteed a playoff place.

They do have the temerity to question the decision by the Edinburgh and Glasgow clubs to take this all the way and had the audacity to suggest the sporting integrity of the game is under attack due to the Court of Session telling them to pay their own costs last week when they attempted to get this issue thrown out of court.

If they were to lose the arbitration ruling, they’d also be liable for their own costs at that hearing too which has seen them come out and question the sporting integrity of such things.

Which is a bit strange, isn’t it?

Honestly, the sheer brass neck of those two promoted clubs bamboozles me here so much so, it actually beggars belief, and I’ve found myself laughing at the pair of them. Rangers called this all out on April 10th. They released a dossier that both Hearts and Partick Thistle have used quite significantly during their pursuit of justice and compensation.

Neil Doncaster LONDON, ENGLAND – JUNE 07: Neil Doncaster takes part in Leaders U-40 Advisory Day at Stamford Bridge in London, England. (Photo by Tom Dulat/Getty Images).

Rangers alluded to the vote to end the season on April 10th being invalid due to the SPFL receiving Dundee’s vote before the deadline. The SPFL denied this, therefore, allowing Dundee a further five days to change their vote. It would seem that may be a significant problem for the SPFL as it appears that the rules of the resolution on April 10th suggest that whether a yes or no vote is delivered, it can’t be changed, meaning the resolution would have failed.

Lord Clark’s ruling at the Court of Session which allowed for it to be overseen by SFA rules, with full disclosure of what exactly went on during that vote and the subsequent shenanigans thereafter will hopefully get to the bottom of this shambles, but that remains to be seen.

No matter what the outcome eventually is, my lack of sympathy for Dundee United and Raith Rovers will remain. All this pair had to do is…. well they could’ve done many things here, and any of them could be seen to be doing the right thing.

Rangers called for an independent inquiry. It was voted down. Only thirteen clubs voted for it, and ultimately Douglas Park offered to pay for it meaning not one club would’ve been out of pocket. Both Dundee United and Raith Rovers voted against the invitation provided by Rangers and Mr Park.

Hearts offered league reconstruction. Three leagues of fourteen which would’ve seen Dundee United and Raith Rovers promoted while Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer would’ve escaped relegation. Dundee United and Raith Rovers voted against that proposal.

Rangers then offered another option for league reconstruction, similar to the Hearts proposal but with Kelty Hearts and Brora Rangers (who were denied the opportunity of promotion due to the SPFL abandoning the playoffs) being included in the bottom tier along with Colt teams from both Rangers and Celtic. That was rejected.

The SPFL then asked member clubs to consider the original three leagues of fourteen. That was also dismissed out of hand. Both Dundee United and Raith Rovers voted against such a proposal. Now if you cast your mind back through the last four months, Ann Budge has stated quite clearly she would take this all the way to the courts to protect her club and her club’s fans and quite rightly too.

The absolute brass neck of Dundee United and Raith Rovers, a pair of self-serving and self-interested clubs who’ve shown a complete disregard for anyone but themselves. How they can dare mention sporting integrity yesterday and keep a straight face is beyond me.

In fact, it’s contemptible, to be honest. The cheek to mention sporting integrity and suggesting they won a league fair and square while ignoring Hearts and Partick’s plight has got me to the point where I hope their promotion is legally denied.

If it isn’t, then I hope the clubs seeking reparation get full compensation. For me, this entire shitshow since April exemplifies exactly what Scottish football has now become. A national game so full of hate, antipathy and self-interest that’s getting precisely what it deserves.

Decisions that have cost many millions of pounds, approximately Β£10 million already, a claim from Hearts and Thistle for another Β£10 million, a league with no sponsor and an executive board that’s got down on its hands and knees to kiss the feet of Sky Sports. A Sky Sports that treats the Scottish game with such disdain and disregard that I’m always stunned when we get any kind of build-up to a match at all while the post-match analysis is non-existent nine times out of ten.

This is where Scottish football finds itself. The only money coming into the game is via tv companies who show us such disregard and contempt, give the league a pittance when you compare and look at other leagues throughout Europe, our league is the poor man of the continent. No sponsors, no leadership and no money.

Yet we’ve got this pair of jokers talking about sporting integrity? If it weren’t so severe, it would be funny, but nobody’s smiling or laughing here, it’s in no way funny at all. The most selfish group of football clubs on earth. The most antagonistic supporters in world football. The most incompetent governing bodies on the planet. That’s where Scottish football’s at.

We are getting everything we deserve so spare me the sanctimonious bullshit about sporting integrity, there is none, and there hasn’t been for years. Scottish football is eating itself to a slow, miserable death here and frankly, no one cares anymore really, do they?

Do I believe the mystery of the Dundee vote and what exactly went on with the SPFL executive board thereafter? No, not really. I have a feeling it’ll remain an Unexplained Mystery you could squeeze right into that docuseries I was talking about…

TRUE DATΒ 

I seen that article by well known β€˜journalist’ and cleary neutralΒ Β β€˜ Ninja Man β€˜ 😳

Its being laughed at and picked to bits all over social media as we speak πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Β 

Brassrubber ? Brassnecker mair like. πŸ˜€Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

There is no club in scotland deserving of sympathy, absolutely none. They all.voted to put doncaster and the current board in place.

Rangers may have been the loudest voice in seeking an investigation have also benefited from doncaster and co in the past.Β 

Every single club has to take a share of the blame for the shambles we get in scottish football

Think Kelty Hearts and Brora Rangers deserve some amount of sympathy, although i didnt think they had a vote in installing Doncaster n' Co. They have both been fucked over. Rangers outcome from this will be to have Robertson replaced on the board by Lawwell- Robertson having made too many enemies.Β  All the links between directorships shareholders, etc will be washed over. And most clubs will probably vote for it.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Hearts are a laughing stock, giving 4 year contracts to 32 year old professional whingers that are made of glass and have been fit for about 20 minutes in the previous 3 seasons.
Β 

β€œFinishing” bottom of the league with one of the highest wage bills in the league, Craig Levein still hanging about like a bad smell hiring and firing his replacements and now the absolute straw clutching attempts to stay in the league they stank out for nearly 2 full seasons.

56 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Nice one, its not in anyway a β€˜get it up you’ to Hearts. Quite the opposite. They cant believe the coin coming in, were only doing it for a bit of a laugh. πŸ˜‚

One of them was an arse on social media - seems they are going the other way now to avoid theΒ welcoming committeesΒ 

12 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Think Kelty Hearts and Brora Rangers deserve some amount of sympathy, although i didnt think they had a vote in installing Doncaster n' Co. They have both been fucked over. Rangers outcome from this will be to have Robertson replaced on the board by Lawwell- Robertson having made too many enemies.Β  All the links between directorships shareholders, etc will be washed over. And most clubs will probably vote for it.

I meant the SPFL clubs, I am sure you knew that

Β 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Cant see anything regarding the title being taken back from Club Brugge? Where are you seeing this?

On one of European law sports websites seemingly saying that the entire decision is annulled, which would include the title.Β  I dont have my log in, so cant check (Plus I dont speak Dutch or French!) The full decision I dont think has been published.

Would take it all with a pinch of salt at this stage. If its true, it will no doubt go to CAS quickly.

2 hours ago, McTeeko said:

Probably best give this a miss with the wee man. Unfortunately a few brave Jambos have threatened to give the 2 lads a kicking outside Tynecastle.

It would appear some of Budge's 'sporting integrity' troops are in fact cowardly shite-bags.Β 

Hopefully you can take the wee man to a Hearts v United game sooner rather than later whatever happens.Β My Old man was a Dee. Its a great Father v son day out.Β πŸ˜†Β Β Β 

23 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Probably best give this a miss with the wee man. Unfortunately a few brave Jambos have threatened to give the 2 lads a kicking outside Tynecastle.

It would appear some of Budge's 'sporting integrity' troops are in fact cowardly shite-bags.Β 

Hopefully you can take the wee man to a Hearts v United game sooner rather than later whatever happens.Β My Old man was a Dee. Its a great Father v son day out.Β πŸ˜†Β Β Β 

They should enlist the assistance of a handful of Airdrie fans to accompany them, after all that was enough to make the Gorgie hardmen shite their breeks and scatter earlier on this year.Β 

2 hours ago, Stu101 said:

On one of European law sports websites seemingly saying that the entire decision is annulled, which would include the title.Β  I dont have my log in, so cant check (Plus I dont speak Dutch or French!) The full decision I dont think has been published.

Would take it all with a pinch of salt at this stage. If its true, it will no doubt go to CAS quickly.

Flemish, please. Dutch is spoken in the Netherlands. Please be culturally and linguistically accurate. They may be almost the same but there are many vocabulary differences.