Season 19/20 - Page 247 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 6/27/2020 at 6:03 PM, Rolling hIlls said:

This is going to be a long nicht.  Just going to Tesco for Glenlivet.  Dog needs a walk anyway.

i hate folk that leave their animals outside shops, same folk who will greet and have a mega fb campaign when the dog is stolen 

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I leave it with my woman kid.  Assumptions are everything though.

your woman? like a possession? or your woman kid......which is a daughter I'd imagine?  Never assumed anything btw, just stated an opinion.

8 hours ago, Kirk said:

i hate folk that leave their animals outside shops, same folk who will greet and have a mega fb campaign when the dog is stolen 

Bollo.     have to disagree as a folk who leaves the dug safely secured out shops , did today as part of a walk . And good luck to anybody nicking him not just because he’s 50 odd kilos. 
regards stolen dogs I don’t underestimate what a common and lucrative thing it is but thankfully more dog folk are acquiring their dogs from homes and mongrel is most popular. So those who buy “expensive “ breeds are likely all part of the same problem . 

On 6/28/2020 at 10:06 AM, Brassrubber said:

read://https_londonnewsonline.co.uk/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flondonnewsonline.co.uk%2Flee-bowyer-back-to-back-wins-for-charlton-prove-that-points-per-game-chat-was-ridiculous%2F

Only in the tin pot corruption of Scottish Football would ppg be acceptable so .79 of a title could be awarded 

State of this 😂

Cares more about the title than his own clubs relegation. What an absolute weirdo! 

12 hours ago, Shaundy said:

Bollo.     have to disagree as a folk who leaves the dug safely secured out shops , did today as part of a walk . And good luck to anybody nicking him not just because he’s 50 odd kilos. 
regards stolen dogs I don’t underestimate what a common and lucrative thing it is but thankfully more dog folk are acquiring their dogs from homes and mongrel is most popular. So those who buy “expensive “ breeds are likely all part of the same problem . 

Haha fair doos, my dog would walk away with anyone I reckon, hence why Huskys are jot guard dogs etc, too friendly and daft. She was a rescue before I get accused of an expensive breed too. I just couldn't risk it, especially when you hear of them being taken for bait dogs too, poor things. 

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And I drank in the Black Bitch.  Great wee pub and good story behind it.

There is indeed.

17 hours ago, Kirk said:

Haha fair doos, my dog would walk away with anyone I reckon, hence why Huskys are jot guard dogs etc, too friendly and daft. She was a rescue before I get accused of an expensive breed too. I just couldn't risk it, especially when you hear of them being taken for bait dogs too, poor things. 

There is indeed.

Aye, a few TA guys drink there too Kirk.  That's me on hols for 6 weeks so will be going over to see them.  Good wee pub.

Court reports saying that QC for the SPFL admitted that the SPFL did receive the first Dundee vote at 16:48 🙄 Looks also like the SPFL failed to get the case thrown out- given that they are going into a second day tomorrow.

10 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Court reports saying that QC for the SPFL admitted that the SPFL did receive the first Dundee vote at 16:48 🙄 Looks also like the SPFL failed to get the case thrown out- given that they are going into a second day tomorrow.

In any normal organisation somebody would have to get sacked for that.

2 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

Really ? decisions went as planned for HMFC and PTFC still looking like minus .79 and back to 8 in a row once the corruption is revealed.. Well played Brother Lord Clarke

Delusional 

5 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

Really ? decisions went as planned for HMFC and PTFC still looking like minus .79 and back to 8 in a row once the corruption is revealed.. Well played Brother Lord Clarke

Aah taking on the brother hun philosophy I see, losing is the new winning 😂