Season 19/20 - Page 238 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 5/29/2020 at 3:40 PM, Terry Munro said:

Hope it's the same one Kobi Bryant used 

It’s amazing to see what’s allowed on here if the face seems to fit. Macy throwing around several replies wishing folk broon breid for months now but as usual mods seem to cherry pick who(not want) to ban. 
We are all Terry Munro. 👍

Edited by WCTA

5 minutes ago, WCTA said:

It’s amazing to see what’s allowed on here if the face seems to fit. Macy throwing around several replies wishing folk broon breid for months now but as usual mods seem to cherry pick who(not want) to ban. 
We are all Terry Munro. 👍

If you had the guts or brains to apologise to me for false accusations then maybe you wouldn't get banned.

The French league decision may be reversed and forced to play to a finish with UEFA keen on the idea.

Wonder if UEFA may see this as a way of punishing smaller nations who don't complete to pull places?  Either way, PSGs asterix/tainted title may now be required to be won on the pitch rather than handed to them by a committee.

2 hours ago, Debian said:

The French league decision may be reversed and forced to play to a finish with UEFA keen on the idea.

Wonder if UEFA may see this as a way of punishing smaller nations who don't complete to pull places?  Either way, PSGs asterix/tainted title may now be required to be won on the pitch rather than handed to them by a committee.

That’s all we need here now 😂😂

Just now, slasher said:

So I take it @Terry Munro has landed a ban for his Frankie Boyle-esque quip? Is it of the sine die variety? If so, what will his new username be? Martin MaGinness? Broad Black Strimmer? 

Terry Munro will have landed a ban because he didnae fit the power mad agenda on here. He’s one of the smartest proper fitba’ guys on here and this place seems to want slavering trolls creating all sorts of fake accounts than have decent posters like Terry on here.

4 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Terry Munro will have landed a ban because he didnae fit the power mad agenda on here. He’s one of the smartest proper fitba’ guys on here and this place seems to want slavering trolls creating all sorts of fake accounts than have decent posters like Terry on here.

I'm not sure whether the fake accounts have been removed or have just stopped posting. At least they haven't been as noticeable lately apart from you know who

Just now, slasher said:

I'm not sure whether the fake accounts have been removed or have just stopped posting. At least they haven't been as noticeable lately apart from you know who

This place lacks smart headed fitba’ guys badly. Guys who actually grew up going to games. Terry was one of them. 

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Yes but you know who(as you put it) has several log-ins. He follows me around the board solid like a wee puppy. Watch the emojis that my posts receive constantly? They don’t even make sense. I could answer something simple to someone and the fat bore gets a semi as he goes slap happy with the emojis. 
I couldn’t give two fucks about bairn-like emojis but can you imagine how absolutely shite his existence is that he is still stalking me two years later? What a jealous soul.  😂🙈

3 hours ago, WCTA said:

What's PGB done now?

3 minutes ago, Farcity said:

If Hearts are permitted to stay up then the games a bogey. 

Why?  The league wasn't finished so why should they be sent down?  I would be saying the same if it was Celtic btw or any other team.  It isn't fair on teams who had a chance of staying up just because of covid.  I have backed the decision to award Celtic the title.  But relegation is a different matter.  Reconstruction of the leagues is needed.  Playing teams 4 times a season is so boring imo.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Why?  The league wasn't finished so why should they be sent down?  I would be saying the same if it was Celtic btw or any other team.  It isn't fair on teams who had a chance of staying up just because of covid.  I have backed the decision to award Celtic the title.  But relegation is a different matter.  Reconstruction of the leagues is needed.  Playing teams 4 times a season is so boring imo.

So you admit Celtic won the league fair and square and we are on the verge of 10IAR... You previously stated otherwise.. 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So you admit Celtic won the league fair and square and we are on the verge of 10IAR... You previously stated otherwise.. 

The league wasnt finished ma pal. And never will be. As much as u would to think that. It wasnt finished. We had a game in hand and two chances to gub you. (Like the last game). So no ma friend.  The league wasnt finished. Not Celtic's fault and not hearts or particks fault.