Season 19/20 - Page 232 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Kirk said:

Witty, very witty, never been called that before.
Where would you like me to move to?  Go chat with your staunch as fuck pals on follow follow

Never on that kid. From the rankings of the Celtic men on here they are on it every day. Never been on it in my life. I like this site because it has variety. Answer me this. Why would a celtic supporter go on to this site called follow follow? Answer that captain.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Never on that kid. From the rankings of the Celtic men on here they are on it every day. Never been on it in my life. I like this site because it has variety. Answer me this. Why would a celtic supporter go on to this site called follow follow? Answer that captain.

Usually for a laugh at the meltdown and absolute ridiculous ramblings of huns

Hearts players apparently backing any legal challenge against relegation  according to Craig Halkett. 

If their challenge off the park is as good as their challenge on it then they'd best give up and save themselves money. They are an embarrassment. 

Edited by Farcity

6 minutes ago, Brassrubber said:

new entry request for oxford dictionary 

Celticing = celebrating meaningless victories whilst your country people die around you 

Love seeing this patter. Shows us who just can't see past their dislike of Celtic when bringing people dying into matters. Just makes you look stupid.

17 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Hearts players apparently backing any legal challenge against relegation  according to Craig Halkett. 

If their challenge off the park is as good as their challenge on it then they'd best give up and save themselves money. They are an embarrassment. 

Yes. Fuck Hearts and their horrible supporters as well.

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

Ha, Hearts have nobody to blame for being bottom of the league but themselves.

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Ha, Hearts have nobody to blame for being bottom of the league but themselves.

I've never got how it's wrong to punish Hearts for being bottom, but no mention of it being wrong to deny Dundee United promotion.

12 minutes ago, beardy said:

I've never got how it's wrong to punish Hearts for being bottom, but no mention of it being wrong to deny Dundee United promotion.

I will tell you. The league is unfinished due to circumstances in the world. Do you understand the term unfinished?  Look it up. Hearts and Partick may well have stayed up. League should be void. No issue at all with the money and current standings. But relegation and champions *. Not when a league isn't finished.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

I will tell you. The league is unfinished due to circumstances in the world. Do you understand the term unfinished?  Look it up. Hearts and Partick may well have stayed up. League should be void. No issue at all with the money and current standings. But relegation and champions *. Not when a league isn't finished.

In this matter you are wrong. Due to the circumstances in the world the league is finished. In fact your club voted for it.

However you're little patronizing rant didn't address the point I was making.

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You can’t pay out prize money for something that hasn’t been completed. No money should be paid out to any teams if this is your logic. 

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You can’t pay out prize money for something that hasn’t been completed. No money should be paid out to any teams if this is your logic. 

Crap. Clubs are struggling to survive. So money should be paid out right now to help. But as usual we will agree to disagree dd.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Dry your eyes you raging drunk.. DUFC are going up as league winners, we were top of the league the entire season and top of the league when the league was called early, due to an unprecedented health issue that has killed hundreds of thousands. You should be glad too see  us back  spraying the tangerine pound in and around Ibrox next season. Although, I do hope you keep the Tannadice boycott in place. Thanks 

4 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Dry your eyes you raging drunk.. DUFC are going up as league winners, we were top of the league the entire season and top of the league when the league was called early, due to an unprecedented health issue that has killed hundreds of thousands. You should be glad too see  us back  spraying the tangerine pound in and around Ibrox next season. Although, I do hope you keep the Tannadice boycott in place. Thanks 

Please re-sign Ciftci. 

One of the great moments. 

3 hours ago, Och Aye said:

4017BBAE00000578-0-image-a-12_1494243406

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I will never know why fans of club teams go on to other club teams sites.  Trolling maybe?  I don't give a flying about club sites.  Especially another teams.  Sad movies.

You haven’t read it, have you? 😂

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

A raging drunk?? Can you or your cellic pals on here not have a conversation without personal insults?  I keep saying this on here but to no avail unfortunately.  If I was a raging drunk I wouldn't have the job I have.  Also, my favourite ground to visit when I wore a younger mans clothes was tannadice.  You had a great team then.  Be nice.