Season 19/20 - Page 224 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

51 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Your post wasn't clearly a bit of ribbing, nor a joke, as you think it is. If you cant see that, thats up to you, you also misremembered what the topic of your post was, so maybe reflection is needed.

If you, or Macy think I'm a cunt, or made a cunt of it, honestly I'm as ambivalent as one could be. Im not in any hole, nor digging, im fine with my actions.

I'm not misremembering anything. There were 2 posts which incited a reaction. The only reason you can't see it was banter is because your own club were mentioned. 

I don't think you're a cunt, I don't know you, but ambivalent people don't spend time reporting their own posts and then trying to justify themselves 🙅‍♂️

32 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Time to put this topic to bed. Kumnio has his opinion and that is his prerogative. I got banned for a day for arguing against him putting that on a public forum. But hey ho. Scotland forever .

He apologised. Then asked the mods to remove it. You must have missed it whilst you were banned. 

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I don't even know what I got banned for!!!  Too handsome probably.  How u pal?

Meh. No bad. I dont usually venture on here ,  I prefer the tranquility of ‘Anything Goes‘, but I am just passing time whilst thinking of a song about a computer that I can post on ‘This Board Needs Tunes, before then drinking myself into oblivion and embarking on box set number 1234443 of lockdown. 

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

Meh. No bad. I dont usually venture on here ,  I prefer the tranquility of ‘Anything Goes‘, but I am just passing time whilst thinking of a song about a computer that I can post on ‘This Board Needs Tunes, before then drinking myself into oblivion and embarking on box set number 1234443 of lockdown. 

Are you married?

9 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

This is all very interesting, but I’d like to know your thoughts on Nacho Novo? Just to get the thread back on topic, like.

The guys a devious little turd. No despicable act on his part would surprise me. Rodent. 

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

The guys a devious little turd. No despicable act on his part would surprise me. Rodent. 

Are you sure. Macy seems very eager to defend his honour.

Its got me beat. These raging Celts piling on to defend poor Nacho... WTF :lol:

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Hi Kumnio.  Nae arguments today.  This is Good Friday!!  Every Friday is a good one!  U working?

Nope, haven't worked for a long time, sitting on my balcony having a beer, trying to find something to watch on Netflix. So a busy day.

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

Nah, I really didnt.

Anyway, Friday, lets see what excitement we can have before the weekend,

For the benefit of anyone who actually thought i was being serious , no , you didnt. 

Anyway, I am away back to Anything Goes before RH proposes. 

17 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

For the benefit of anyone who actually thought i was being serious , no , you didnt. 

Anyway, I am away back to Anything Goes before RH proposes. 

You could do a lot worse Tyder.  Think about all my patter.  I am a leader of men.  Before I got thrown out.  A Hoover, a tweed gift set.  Hell, I will throw in an iron if that is going to seal it.  You are playing hard to get but that is my final offer.  Maybe.

9 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Not only a Hoover Tyder.  I also have a Tweed gift set.  Talc and perfume.  Soap.  The works.  The box only has a slight dent in it from where it hit the back of my head.

On 5/12/2018 at 10:00 PM, Rolling hIlls said:

Hey Tdyer.  Mind the hoover!  U could hae been my true love.  Thanks for remembering.

And the iron!

On 5/13/2018 at 1:20 PM, Rolling hIlls said:

The Tweed gift set including talc was a particular favourite 😎

On 12/26/2016 at 2:40 PM, Fermer said:

Aaaaaw.  It was all going so well.  Will keep my well thought out questionnaire for next wummin I meet.  She will not be playing hard to get like you are.  Even got eceipts for the hoovers so you could exchange them for a top of the range iron or another female type gift product.  And I will throw in a Tweed Gift Set I bought my first girlfriend in 1982.  Never been opened.  Only beeen thrown the once x

6 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You could do a lot worse Tyder.  Think about all my patter.  I am a leader of men.  Before I got thrown out.  A Hoover, a tweed gift set.  Hell, I will throw in an iron if that is going to seal it.  You are playing hard to get but that is my final offer.  Maybe.

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And just in mid chat up line.  Brutal Tyder.  Will be in contact tomorrow again once my ban is up.  Again.

Yeah, I have a feeling you and your Tweed gift set will be back 🙄