Season 19/20 - Page 221 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I don’t think there’s any doubt Novo posted that (he’s since taken it down).

He appears to have some issues with drink and drugs and has previous for Getting himself in bother on social media (or in the streets of EK) when he’s mad with it.

15 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

They are that unimportant that the like of you go on to follow follow to find out how they are getting on.  Glorious.  Ithink I know who the dicks are.  Kid.

The likes of me...please do expand? It's comedy gold man, cant resist a week peek in when they are in meltdown, some right horrible folk there too.Whats the kid chat about? does that make you feel big? Important perhaps?

11 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

EX2DiOXWAAAWzJD?format=jpg&name=medium

I dont even know what the wee mutant is trying to say

22 minutes ago, slasher said:

The mods working overtime here to protect the reputation of Mr Novo 😂

I reported my own post to get it deleted, but someone keeps going on about it, so the mods needed to delete a load of posts. They have done the right thing. Unfortunately the clown is at it again above.

4 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I reported my own post to get it deleted, but someone keeps going on about it, so the mods needed to delete a load of posts. They have done the right thing. Unfortunately the clown is at it again above.

He has a point (I can't believe I am agreeing with him).  You've made a serious allegation about the guy, if it's true then you should be reporting it

8 minutes ago, Debian said:

He has a point (I can't believe I am agreeing with him).  You've made a serious allegation about the guy, if it's true then you should be reporting it

Look, I got the mods to delete it because while it is 100% absolutely true, and if I saw Novo, Id let him have it. Its not my call to go to the police, the lassie in question didnt want to, her family couldnt convince her to, so some internet people don't get to decide OK?

Now the mods will need to delete the last few posts FFS.

6 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Look, I got the mods to delete it because while it is 100% absolutely true, and if I saw Novo, Id let him have it. Its not my call to go to the police, the lassie in question didnt want to, her family couldnt convince her to, so some internet people don't get to decide OK?

I think it is too late for that.  You have made a serious accusation here.  And if it is 100% true.  Scottish football is  small circle.  Good you have brought that to light though.  Good luck with the enquiries.

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

It’s not my call..... so you’re happy to let the incident pass?  Odd, you got on the high horse about Novo being a Peodo then decide it’s actually that insignificant that it doesn’t merit reporting it. Anyone would think you made it up.  

5 minutes ago, macy37 said:

It’s not my call..... so you’re happy to let the incident pass?  Odd, you got on the high horse about Novo being a Peodo then decide it’s actually that insignificant that it doesn’t merit reporting it. Anyone would think you made it up.  

Well said Macy.

We all have our differences and it is healthy to have a bit of hatred and banter between clubs supporters.  Parklife, Macy, et al all have fun on here hating the Rangers!! And it is all good banter.  I give as good as I get being a hun!  But always in a good way.  Keep it that way guys.  I am away down to Tesco for a half bottle of Glenlivet.  Kumnio.  I hope you will apologise.  You crossed the line there friend.

16 minutes ago, macy37 said:

You’re right, I will go and phone the police from 7000 miles away, tell them that the lassie isn’t willing to speak about it, and let’s see what happens then. Great idea. 

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

We all have our differences and it is healthy to have a bit of hatred and banter between clubs supporters.  Parklife, Macy, et al all have fun on here hating the Rangers!! And it is all good banter.  I give as good as I get being a hun!  But always in a good way.  Keep it that way guys.  I am away down to Tesco for a half bottle of Glenlivet.  Kumnio.  I hope you will apologise.  You crossed the line there friend.

Away and get blootered, you might see things. That’s the only chance you have of seeing an apology from me kid. 

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Away and get blootered, you might see things. That’s the only chance you have of seeing an apology from me kid. 

I will be going to get blootered.  But not because you told me so.  I often do that of a Wednesday evening.  Show your cards and tell the police.  Or shut the fuck up.  7000 miles away. Prick.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

I will be going to get blootered.  But not because you told me so.  I often do that of a Wednesday evening.  Show your cards and tell the police.  Or shut the fuck up.  7000 miles away. Prick.

😂😂 Bellend.