Season 19/20 - Page 220 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, RDFH64 said:

The vote wasn’t for Rangers ( we ) it was the whole of Scottish football. If it was a vote for Rangers you’d be back in the 2nd division again 😜

Correct. 

Just now, sbcmfc said:

Is it reasoned, balanced and honest?

I was looking forward to a chuckle. 😂

Erm, its more dignified than the usual. No chuckle this time. Its almost like theyve given up

3 hours ago, Kirk said:

From everybodys favourite follow follow

Went exactly who I though it would. There is obviously a deliberate attempt to quash the vote for the inquiry because it’s Rangers that lead it. Would be interesting to see if it was Celtic leading it how much would vote in favour.
I just wish there was a way out of this p*sh league. A move to England would put the SPFL on it backside!

It was glorious not having these dicks in the top league, would have been even better without them in Scottish football at all. They really think they are so fucking important.

They are that unimportant that the like of you go on to follow follow to find out how they are getting on.  Glorious.  Ithink I know who the dicks are.  Kid.

12 minutes ago, Farcity said:

I hope Novo just goes into a wee corner somewhere, curls up and is never seen again. 

If he really said what is reported then I would wash my hands off him Farcity.  I cant believe he would though.  I know he gets dogs abuse wherever he goes but that is no excuse.  I will wait and see though.  Up early today!

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If he really said what is reported then I would wash my hands off him Farcity.  I cant believe he would though.  I know he gets dogs abuse wherever he goes but that is no excuse.  I will wait and see though.  Up early today!

I am indeed, splendid looking morning out there too though I suspect it's rather fresh. What's for breakfast?

4 minutes ago, Farcity said:

I am indeed, splendid looking morning out there too though I suspect it's rather fresh. What's for breakfast?

Eggs.  Need to learn to use my I-pad today.  My boss wants 5 lessons before summer on I-Movies.  Will go down the Tweed and take a video then try and learn it.  Anybody out there used I-Movie?  Gies a hand!!!!!

Coming from the guy who started shagging the wife of a team mate who gave him a place to stay, it's hardly a surprise. 

A truly vile little weasel. He's solely living up to his character. 

People are diving in on this.  I don't believe that anyone would mock the death of Phil O'Donnell.  I just don't believe it.  Sorry.  I try and see the good in everyone and social media is easy for people to hack.  If he comes out and admits it then that will be a different story.  But until then I will reserve judgement.