Season 19/20 - Page 217 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

44 minutes ago, Farcity said:

My first thoughts are why are they even getting involved? 

The supposed phone call between him and Doncaster / The ICT 'bullying' statement / Collapse of restructuring set up to fail ?

DC has always appeared to want to fix this mess collectively for the betterment of the Scottish game. Even if it meant AFC missing out financially

I agree with DD, nothing wrong in it given where we are now. If there's any wrong doing, let's out it

Hey, it may even lead to Rangers 'getting' their man, but not the 'entire package' that everyone else could see they were really after......

2 hours ago, Debian said:

The Sheep are just North of Scotland, Brit Loving, Tory Huns so it is no real surprise.

It’s your club that’s full of union jacks ya numpty 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇲🇨🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

15 hours ago, aaid said:

Waiting for all the Aberdeen fans on here claiming they were behind an independent investigation all along.

Given our chairman issued a statement criticising the SPFL and their approach to the resolution on the 10th of April, it's little surprise that the club will back an independent investigation in to it. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Given our chairman issued a statement criticising the SPFL and their approach to the resolution on the 10th of April, it's little surprise that the club will back an independent investigation in to it. 

Even the ghost of Christmas Past is coming out of the woodwork to say it was a good idea all along.  I imagine Flat Earth, Lamia and Rossy will be along shortly as well.

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

So, let me get this clear in my mind.  Rangers were ridiculed on here for wanting an independent investigation.  Now it all seems like a good idea?  BTW are Celtic in hibernation?

Nope, thats not what rangers were ridiculed for. Keep trying RH, youll get there

29 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No no no only ra peepul seek justice and fairness.

Edited by vanderark14

30 minutes ago, aaid said:

Even the ghost of Christmas Past is coming out of the woodwork to say it was a good idea all along.  I imagine Flat Earth, Lamia and Rossy will be along shortly as well.

Yeah. That's the kinda response I expected when you were shown up as talking nonsense. 

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

No no no only ra peepul seek justice and fairness.

They think the world of Scottish football revolves around their club. A deluded bunch. 

34 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

So our CEO was happy to go with a plan which would have seen the club loss a significant amount of money. Dear God, this guy is fvcking at it.

Either he is a genius in the world of football (must be slumming it as us🙄) and has forecast a magnificent speculate to accumulate plan for ICT's finances, 

or

He's a fcxking cvnt working his ticket, most likely to The Rangers. 

I'll go with the latter.

1 minute ago, beardy said:

So our CEO was happy to go with a plan which would have seen the club loss a significant amount of money. Dear God, this guy is fvcking at it.

Either he is a genius in the world of football (must be slumming it as us🙄) and has forecast a magnificent speculate to accumulate plan for ICT's finances, 

or

I'll go with the latter.

To be fair... his plan seems to have been void the season but have the money distributed on current placings.

It'd never have passed though. 

12 minutes ago, beardy said:

or

I'll go with the latter.

So, your theory hinges and ends with the fact that it is to do with Rangers?  Man alive.  Are Rangers to blame for this coronavirus as well?  There must be an angle?

41 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

So, your theory hinges and ends with the fact that it is to do with Rangers?  Man alive.  Are Rangers to blame for this coronavirus as well?  There must be an angle?

Not yet, but a lot of their fans are now too staunch to stay home, as they’d rather people died than listen to “wee nippy” 🤷‍♂️

45 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Nah, the Coronavirus became a big thing early in the year and Rangers were absolutely nowhere to seen after new year. Think they're off the hook.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

This Scot Gardiner  nope, no angle there, no sirree.

Screenshot_20200512-183812_Opera.jpg

Edited by beardy

19 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Hun bastard who works for ICT helping the huns shocker

or he is just stupid and didnt realise they could null and void a season but issue prize money based on current positions

38 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Nah, the Coronavirus became a big thing early in the year and Rangers were absolutely nowhere to seen after new year.

Possibly the first team squad picked it up in Dubai.... hence the performances after that...

Be interesting to see how Celtic vote today. Their fans have been on at how corrupt the league for years (five way agreements, Rangers being signed off to play in Europe, etc.). Today is their chance to make a change. Lets see if they take it.

Just now, Stu101 said:

Be interesting to see how Celtic vote today. Their fans have been on at how corrupt the league for years (five way agreements, Rangers being signed off to play in Europe, etc.). Today is their chance to make a change. Lets see if they take it.

To be fair every single club will vote for what suits their club. There are very few who will vote for the good for the league and lets face it Rangers certainly aren't voting for the good of the game