Season 19/20 - Page 212 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I think I've just read the best post ever. 

Nicked from a Hearts page. 

You’re not telling me that the SPFL haven’t intentionally chosen VE Day to stick it to us.  To a club that has given more than any other to this country’s cause. 
They’ve chosen today to not only spit in our face, but the faces of all ex and serving armed forces personnel. And yet some in Scotland still think the SPFL are beyond reproach??

6 minutes ago, Farcity said:

You’re not telling me that the SPFL haven’t intentionally chosen VE Day to stick it to us.  To a club that has given more than any other to this country’s cause. 
They’ve chosen today to not only spit in our face, but the faces of all ex and serving armed forces personnel. And yet some in Scotland still think the SPFL are beyond reproach??

Ian Murray MP on Twitter: "Well, you can knock me over with a ...

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

I know a couple of decent jambos (seriously), they are mortally embarrassed that Budge has hitched their wagon onto the huns and agree that they should accept relegation if reconstruction fails🤷‍♂️

37 minutes ago, Brummie Hibs said:

The best day ever during these bleak times. 

The Jambos deserve every single bit of it. 

Harsh, if it wasn’t for their sacrifice we’d all be speaking German. Lest we forget  

8 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Harsh, if it wasn’t for their sacrifice we’d all be speaking German. Lest we forget  

This one is for Vera and Dr Mrs Queen Ann Budge

'we'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when...' 

8 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Nelms has had a fucking nightmare 😂

I still don't know what he hoped to achieve, the absolute best that DFC could have gained would be a 14 team top league, meaning no Hearts, Utd or ICT for next season.

Ive said on here several times that he is a mental dick-tator.

Frankly I've had enough of the huns and their dirty, dirty hoors from Embra. 

Let them bring their dirty washing out in public in front of everyone and if it's found to be nothing throw the cunts out the league 

1 hour ago, slasher said:

Mind, the charge is, coertion, corruption and bullying. 

So, whats the craic? 🤔

Theyve changed their mind, its incompetance now. They have a point but we already knew the SPFL was useless. Theres also a new accusation of bullying and threats but this time its from doug park towards doncaster 🤣🤣

On a side note, when I hear the word gammon being used to describe a person, douglas park is exactlt what i think a gammon would look like

11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

On a side note, when I hear the word gammon being used to describe a person, douglas park is exactlt what i think a gammon would look like

0_11419272.jpg

Half gammon, half turkey wattle?

20 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Does anyone know why Dave Cormack seems to be leading the latest meetings? The last two have beem chaired by him.

Does anyone actually know what is going on in general.

Falkirk released a statement late last night, looks as if other clubs are finally coming round and seeing how shambolic the organisation are. 

Hearts will likely take this down a legal route now if it's called and their relegated.  If that happens, then the leagues surely won't be able to restart until that is resolved.  

2 hours ago, slasher said:

Any evidence yet?🤔🙄😀😂

Go through the 200 pages you lazy cunt.  If that's the struggle I expect it to be, I'm sure you guys on the huddleboard will have it on audiobook in Irish, Latin and in Arabic for your Palestinian contingent.