Season 19/20 - Page 206 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

No no no no, the tamb is obssessed with ra peepil

They think the whole thing is about them, some fenian/papal/SNP conspiracy against them.

It affects all of Scottish football.  The reality is that my club will be unlikely to make it through this. Whether they reform as the 'same club' (no laughing at the back) remains to be seen. 

This episode could be my last involvement with Scottish football as a club fan so I will drink.my fill of it until I spew.  

3 minutes ago, macy37 said:

SPFL statement an hour after the dossier lands. Quick readers them cunts. 200 pages eh?

Why do people keep spouting this piss?

You would make the claims on pages 1-10, then back them quickly. They wont be on page 188, will they.

4 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Why do people keep spouting this piss?

You would make the claims on pages 1-10, then back them quickly. They wont be on page 188, will they.

It doesnt take long to read WATP 200 times

15 minutes ago, beardy said:

You don't need to 'seek out' Rangers fans Twitter accounts, if you follow Scottish football across any forms of social media they just pop up.

Scottish football is braw 🤠

I follow Rangers folk on twitter and I hardly come across any of the stuff posted on here.  You're deluded to believe people don't seek this stuff out, hell, half the nutters on this thread do it.

14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

No no no no, the tamb is obssessed with ra peepil

This is in jest, but there is a weird infatuation with Sevcy by many on here.

15 minutes ago, kumnio said:

This weird thing on twitter keeps happening, people post stuff that you can read. Just comes up all by itself.

Are my settings wrong?

That will be you following @kingbilly90 @rangers2012forever @WATP2020 ... mental eh

7 minutes ago, Debian said:

That will be you following @kingbilly90 @rangers2012forever @WATP2020 ... mental eh

Michael Stewart, Tom English and Jim Spence. 

However, people of that ilk have responded to the above people. Case fucking closed. 

27 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Michael Stewart, Tom English and Jim Spence. 

However, people of that ilk have responded to the above people. Case fucking closed. 

So you seek them out.  Cheers.  Case closed mlud