Season 19/20 - Page 204 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, RDFH64 said:

This the huns evidence 🤣🤣🤣

6BA790F7-593D-46C4-BFFB-60ABBF282DFC.png

I don't think it is.  This is thing that Terry was talking about 3 or 4 posts up that looks to have been created by a Celtic fan in the last couple of days with the purpose of getting Rangers fans hopes up (which looks like it worked in some quarters).

Bradford City have just tweet this

The decision has been taken as the club continues to await further information regarding a conclusion to the current campaign, with the start date for next season yet to be confirmed.

This comes following a meeting yesterday held between the EFL and the Bantams' Sky Bet League Two colleagues.

City officials have recently been informed of the ever-growing possibility of supporters being unable to attend matches until 2021.

And it is now highly likely that next season will commence behind closed doors.

Should this be the case, the club will endeavour to ensure those who have already purchased season tickets for the coming campaign will be able to view matches - FREE of charge - from home via iFollow.

If this is not preferred then refunds will become available at a later date.

The club will move to update supporters on this matter as soon as possible, with talks to continue over the coming weeks between the relevant governing bodies.

Well Radio Scotland was interesting. 

Doncaster, have you had any reports of bullying. 

Silence. 

Asked again and says no.  Then he hangs up.  

Tom English then states he's just received a message from a CEO of a club saying they reported bullying.  

44 minutes ago, Debian said:

Well Radio Scotland was interesting. 

Doncaster, have you had any reports of bullying. 

Silence. 

Asked again and says no.  Then he hangs up.  

Tom English then states he's just received a message from a CEO of a club saying they reported bullying.  

Not a fan of Doncaster but I thought he made an utter cunt of Tom English. Tom English then went on to make a cunt of himself. 

3 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Not a fan of Doncaster but I thought he made an utter cunt of Tom English. Tom English then went on to make a cunt of himself. 

He owned English. English is a pathetic excuse of a journalist. Egg chasing cunt.

15 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

I usually like Tom English. This will be an interesting listen today if doncaster made an ass of him

6 hours ago, slasher said:

Any evidence yet? ☠️

Next week apparently. Im on the edge of my seat with antinicipation 🙄

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I usually like Tom English. This will be an interesting listen today if doncaster made an ass of him

Next week apparently. Im on the edge of my seat with antinicipation 🙄

I think the fact both sides of the old firm dislike Tom English probably means he’s doing something right.

😂

I always think he’s pretty fair and reasonable, obviously thick skinned given the pounding he takes from either or both sides of the OF every time he says anything. Uncle Tom 😂

14 hours ago, macy37 said:

He owned English. English is a pathetic excuse of a journalist. Egg chasing cunt.

English is the only decent journalist on the BBC. The fact you hate him just proves that

A fuck it. Here we go, 9 in a row, whenever it happens.. I'll be ready.. Drinky, Drinky, Yassssssssssssss.. Yalddddy....🤣🤣🤣🤣🍺🍺🍺🍺💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤘🤘🍻🍻🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

FB_IMG_1588300481212.jpg