Season 19/20 - Page 198 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

7 minutes ago, beardy said:

Why don't Rangers share this 'Dossier of evidence' surely if it's as damming and incriminating as they are making out it will get plenty of other teams.onto their side.

It sounds like bullshit.

Thats because it is bull shit. They are only pandering to the lowest in the staunchest of the staunch to keep them on side. 

I haven’t read the Dutch decision but how are they dealing with European spots for next season, if that actually happens? Also cups, where they done or are there still outstanding places for Europe attached to their cup?

Also how are the guys on the 2nd league feeling? No promotion I presume? Farcical.

Edited by macy37

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

I haven’t read the Dutch decision but how are they dealing with European spots for next season, if that actually happens? Also cups, where they done or are there still outstanding places for Europe attached to their cup?

Also how are the guys on the 2nd league feeling? No promotion I presume? Farcical.

From the brief part I read, Ajax will get no 1 spot and AZ no 2. Both into qualifying rounds still. 

4 hours ago, beardy said:

So are you saying that Stewart Robertson knew nothing about an inquiry going on in the organisation of which he is a board member.

It's that cloak and dagger. 

😀

Given that Deloitte didn’t interview board members it’s entirely possible. It should come as no surprise that this “investigation” seems to have been as ridiculous as the voting sham. 

8 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Given that Deloitte didn’t interview board members it’s entirely possible. It should come as no surprise that this “investigation” seems to have been as ridiculous as the voting sham. 

Has the Deloitte report been published?

4 hours ago, macy37 said:

Cambuur 11 pts clear in the 2nd division and won’t be promoted. Raging obviously 

12 hours ago, slasher said:

What about Hibs ditching sponsorship for an NHS tribute on shirts next season? A cynical ploy or are they looking to take the mope champs title? 🙅‍♂️

All this NHS stuff is turning into the annual poppy festival

Agree with the sentiment but it's more about people trying to outdo each other with how much they care, who can clap the loudest etc

I expect the Huns to be shooting A+E doctors out of their cannons in the centre circle next year

12 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Agree with the sentiment but it's more about people trying to outdo each other with how much they care, who can clap the loudest etc

I expect the Huns to be shooting A+E doctors out of their cannons in the centre circle next year

The NHS staff will slowly be mildly demonised. The post Covid narrative will be driven towards privatizing the NHS.

It will coincide with people being sick of virtue signalling. People will be inured to the actual concept of respecting the NHS.

The transition to private will be seamless, insidious and with the blessing of the people it will affect the most.

This is the best thing that could happen for the Tories.

28 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Some cunt where I live has started playing the bagpipes

4 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

4 hours ago, dan cake said:

Some cunt where I live has started playing the bagpipes

4 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

A parent from my son's school cut NHS into his grass.  Social media generation lunatics

I let the kids take plastic instruments out to make a noise. Think we need to up the stakes and get some pyro for next Thursday. 😂

7 hours ago, slasher said:

I'm still waiting on some kind of evidence of wrongdoing here, some kind of conspiracy? 

Anyone? Anything? 

Have you missed the part where Rangers have repeatedly said they’ll only submit the evidence to an independent inquiry? 

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Have you missed the part where Rangers have repeatedly said they’ll only submit the evidence to an independent inquiry? 

In other words, they have fuck all. Even chairmen of other clubs are asking them to put up or shut up, the freakshow is becoming boring. 

Edited by Farcity

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

Interesting that the bbc felt the need to have a bigot on the Sportsound show yesterday. Also interesting that he was omitted from the podcast. 

The bigot being the DUP MP for East Londonderry. Who has tabled an Early Day Motion in Parliament (UK) calling for an (other) investigation into the SPFL vote situation and sounding a lot like a ‘statement o’clock’ whinge. Now, we all know that no-one at Ibrox would have the access and influen...oh wait. 

42 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Bigots are bigots. On both sides.

Cool. Let’s have somebody on Sportsound from Sinn Fein next week to try to get support drummed up for Resolution 12 😂. They’d be reaching for the crayons as soon as the Sinn Fein MP was introduced (and they probably wouldn’t be a bigot anyway).

Edited by killiefaetheferry

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Cool. Let’s have somebody on Sportsound from Sinn Fein next week to try to get support drummed up for Resolution 12 😂. They’d be reaching for the crayons as soon as the Sinn Fein MP was introduced (and they probably wouldn’t be a bigot anyway).

Surely it’s only fair this happens, aye Rolling Hill? It seems totally relevant to me so I’m sure you along with the rest of the world will agree this should happen in the interests of equality.

4 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

The bigot being the DUP MP for East Londonderry. Who has tabled an Early Day Motion in Parliament (UK) calling for an (other) investigation into the SPFL vote situation and sounding a lot like a ‘statement o’clock’ whinge. Now, we all know that no-one at Ibrox would have the access and influen...oh wait. 

Is that the guy who’s taking over fae Traynor ?