Season 19/20 - Page 194 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Agree RH.

Saw the list and about half the teams listed have a vested interest. Hearts short term obviously, but extending to 14 teams increases Accies chances of staying in top flight, increases Ayr’s chances of getting there....

Edited by sbcmfc
Their/there/they’re

30 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Agree RH.

Saw the list and about half the teams listed have a vested interest. Hearts short term obviously, but extending to 14 teams increases Accies chances of staying in top flight, increases Ayr’s chances of getting there....

The Ayr chairman has said he is against league reconstruction. Seems to be out of spite as it would help Patrick though.

I cannot see any league returning for months.  Social distancing will continue.  Crowds will not be allowed to gather. Government will lift and resume restrictions as the virus soreads. This will continue all of 2020.  This year is a total write off.  Give the £ to clubs but anything else cannot be decided yet.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

On another note, Andy Chung is playing tonight from FB at 7.  Looking forward to it.  He is my wee pal.  The Andy Chung Society are asking to watch it.  Please do.

Will be watching. Davy Holt is on at 7 as well. 

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

On another note, Andy Chung is playing tonight from FB at 7.  Looking forward to it.  He is my wee pal.  The Andy Chung Society are asking to watch it.  Please do.

Thats a sure fire way of turning self-isolators into self-harmers 

1 hour ago, Stu101 said:

Dave Cormack now revealing on BBC Scotland that he'd been called by Doncaster before casting a vote, to be told that their vote wouldn't matter. Now backing an independent enquiry.

What was the smoking gun evidence? Sure it was you that said “keep up”....apologies if it wasn’t but still I’d appreciate it if anyone can tell me what it was. 

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Nice post.  That's why people get banned from here because of people like you.  Andy is my friend and a Tartan Army legend.  You??  Never heard of you.

I doubt Jim Beem is his real name, but if it is then I'm surprised you haven't heard of him.

Oh and "Tartan Army legend"?  Cringe.

9 hours ago, Alan said:

I cannot see any league returning for months.  Social distancing will continue.  Crowds will not be allowed to gather. Government will lift and resume restrictions as the virus soreads. This will continue all of 2020.  This year is a total write off.  Give the £ to clubs but anything else cannot be decided yet.

Dont think the social distancing will affect Hamilton too much

have i mad that jibe before ; or was it just a dream...

11 hours ago, macy37 said:

What was the smoking gun evidence? Sure it was you that said “keep up”....apologies if it wasn’t but still I’d appreciate it if anyone can tell me what it was. 

Douglas Park has written to the SPFL. In the letter includes the following ;

• says he WON’T provide evidence unless MacLennan, Doncaster and McKenzie aren’t involved.
  • wants a copy of the league’s
 official whistleblower policy.

The narrative has moved beyond Rangers grievances I think. There are plenty of SPFL clubs now questioning the vote process. 

Edited by EddardStark

41 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Douglas Park has written to the SPFL. In the letter includes the following ;

• says he WON’T provide evidence unless MacLennan, Doncaster and McKenzie aren’t involved.
  • wants a copy of the league’s
 official whistleblower policy.

The narrative has moved beyond Rangers grievances I think. There are plenty of SPFL clubs now questioning the vote process. 

Why doesn’t he go public?