Season 19/20 - Page 187 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Mox said:

I have absolutely no idea what's going or what point we're at anymore.

I think the only thing we can agree on Mox is that this season has gone.  Time for the people in high earning jobs in SFA and SPFL to start doing what they are paid to be doing.  Making decisions.  They may not suit us all but that is what they are paid for.  I know that they have legal implications.  Time is right for the supporters to be listened to.  Not just the tv companies.

Never thought I would see the day when Rangers, Michael Stewart and Tom English are all in agreement.

Strange times.

ICT's CEOs (Scott Gardiner?) inverview on Sportsound sets out the timelines, if anyone still has trouble following this. Says he also has copies of the three signed 'no' votes from the times these were sent, and seperatly the confirmations that these were submitted.  Tom English backing up Rangers view on the bullying from other clubs he has spoken to.

Crazy stuff, if all this is true.

1 minute ago, slasher said:

I think you can tell when you've hit a nerve, it's when fans of other clubs can only come back with paedo jibes. 🙄

Easy target, but just stay in denial.

Only nerve hit was down to your arrogance about all others teams lack of funds, Scottish footballs on its knees & you don’t seem to care. Loads a money 🤯

9 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Easy target, but just stay in denial.

Only nerve hit was down to your arrogance about all others teams lack of funds, Scottish footballs on its knees & you don’t seem to care. Loads a money 🤯

Twist it any way you like. I made a joke which you didn't like and you have responded in the manner I described. 

I suspect the SPFL have a good reason for being so desperate to push through their agenda. I presume ££££ will be a factor. If it’s for the greater good of all, being open and transparent would make sense and it would seem fair enough. If it’s tied in to some sort of bonus or meeting a KPI they should just burn the offices to the ground and start again.

Given the cloak and dagger nature of this whole soap, I suspect it’s the latter.

Edited by sbcmfc

52 minutes ago, slasher said:

Twist it any way you like. I made a joke which you didn't like and you have responded in the manner I described. 

You were gloating at other teams poverty which I pointed out lacked class.

8 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

You were gloating at other teams poverty which I pointed out lacked class.

I'll say it again..... it was a joke. You then responded to my 'apparent' lack of class with some paedo compensation claims fantasy that most of follow follow shares. I think that says more about you than anything else. 

18 minutes ago, slasher said:

I'll say it again..... it was a joke. You then responded to my 'apparent' lack of class with some paedo compensation claims fantasy that most of follow follow shares. I think that says more about you than anything else. 

Ok a joke it was, don’t give up the day job 👍

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Every day u pick up the papers it makes me embarrassed.  F...k tv. Think of the fans. No relegation this year. Make the teams at the top champions and give out the money. Simple.com.

Fans would prefer the season to be played to conclusion. Why do you want to end it now.? The money can be handed out today.

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

Fans would prefer the season to be played to conclusion. Why do you want to end it now.? The money can be handed out today.

They won't get it ended before the new TV deal kicks in, which I think may be the problem here.  I'd rather it was played to a finish.  

Interestingly, after the weekends debacles with the voting the rhetoric in the media is shifting towards a null and void with reconstruction.  

2 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Probably being a bit pessimistic Eddard but I just think this thing is above football mate.  I am just looking at it as a chance for us to restructure.  I feel the season is ended and hopefully by August it can all start again.  We all have conflicting views on this including myself.  But the main thing is to protect people.  That is the only thing I can say.  Football is secondary but presents us with a chance to make our leagues a whole lot better.

9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Probably being a bit pessimistic Eddard but I just think this thing is above football mate.  I am just looking at it as a chance for us to restructure.  I feel the season is ended and hopefully by August it can all start again.  We all have conflicting views on this including myself.  But the main thing is to protect people.  That is the only thing I can say.  Football is secondary but presents us with a chance to make our leagues a whole lot better.

Don’t think anyone is advocating jeopardising people’s safety to finish this season. We still have no idea when football can be played.