Season 19/20 - Page 186 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

34 minutes ago, slasher said:

Interesting that 3 of the clubs who have voted this down have 4 administrations and a liquidation between them. I'm not sure football should be taking any financial advice from the likes of The Rangers, Hearts and Dundee 🤔

Ok, why don't we just give Kim Jong-un a phone and get him to take control. Its a members organisation, the members run it, thats what the clubs signed up for, so blame your own club. 

We could all be cunts and come out with pish nonsense like that, why do Celtic get a say in youth development, kids arent for your cock. Celtics financial history is spotless though, isn't it.

I don't often defend Nelms or. even DFC, but the seethe online is absolutely outstanding, from Utd fans Id expect it, but its pretty damn comical from everyone else.

Rangers are saying what all you guys are saying.  The rivalry aside I agree with what Douglas Park says.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/rangers-football-club-statement/?fbclid=IwAR3eMNcOBjhwNxCPtgiZMo6aP4kKAHIwKvy9vQ1h86u0TsQeq8kX2mrL4LU

Time for us all to stop hatred and care for Scottish football.  Away for a Glenlivet!!  Scotland Forever.

2 minutes ago, Farcity said:

A statement that says fuck all. 

Quote.  

Other member clubs, who have seen the evidence we hold, share our concerns.

“We call for the suspension of the SPFL’s Chief Executive, Neil Doncaster and its legal adviser, Rod McKenzie while an independent investigation is conducted.”

Is that a statement that says f all?  Not an English teacher but I think that says something.  But maybe I am wrong.  Again.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Quote.  

“We call for the suspension of the SPFL’s Chief Executive, Neil Doncaster and its legal adviser, Rod McKenzie while an independent investigation is conducted.”

Is that a statement that says f all?  Not an English teacher but I think that says something.  But maybe I am wrong.  Again.

I call for Donald Trump to resign.

My statement carries almost as much as that Rangers statement, unless they have something of substance to say.

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Quote.  

When asked, how do we know you have said evidence? To which the Rangers spokesman replied , coz ah huv, right?

6 minutes ago, Farcity said:

When asked, how do we know you have said evidence? To which the Rangers spokesman replied , coz ah huv, right?

Are you feeling ok? It's ok not to be ok you know.  

Edited by Debian

5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I call for Donald Trump to resign.

My statement carries almost as much as that Rangers statement, unless they have something of substance to say.

Kumnio.  It's a statement.  The same as other statements from all of the other clubs?  Agree?  Do we believe in any of the other statements from any of the clubs?  Be serious here.  This is unprecedented times and I happen to believe the concerns of all the clubs.  From the outside I think Rangers, Hearts et al have a point.  Time for a restructure.  And as I said earlier Celtic should be given the title.  They have earned it.  But would like to see a 16 team SPFL with no relegation.  Please dinny report me to the mods.  I am on ma last warning.  But hey ho.  Scotland Forever.

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Kumnio.  It's a statement.  The same as other statements from all of the other clubs?  Agree?  Do we believe in any of the other statements from any of the clubs?  Be serious here.  This is unprecedented times and I happen to believe the concerns of all the clubs.  From the outside I think Rangers, Hearts et al have a point.  Time for a restructure.  And as I said earlier Celtic should be given the title.  They have earned it.  But would like to see a 16 team SPFL with no relegation.  Please dinny report me to the mods.  I am on ma last warning.  But hey ho.  Scotland Forever.

Do you write Rangers statements as well?

50 minutes ago, Debian said:

Are you feeling ok? It's ok not to be ok you know.  

Is this the new thing from the huns? When someone disagrees you make out they have mental health issues? Seemed to start with all the “get well soon Steve Clarke” etc.

2 hours ago, slasher said:

I didn't realise jokes had been outlawed in the current guidelines. I'm well aware of what's going on in the wider world, I'm living it same as everyone else 🙄

Just keep up wi the Celtic loads a money stuff, fact is Celtic should keep the money safe ready for the boys club compensation letters that’ll drop through their letter box.

44 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Do you write Rangers statements as well?

I think “the bears in the big blue hoose” do them now. 😂

*if you’ve not heard of them worth looking them up on twitter, the fact nobody’s sure if they’re a parody or not kind of sums up the whole situation.

2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Is this the new thing from the huns? When someone disagrees you make out they have mental health issues? Seemed to start with all the “get well soon Steve Clarke” etc.

If you read his posts, i think its a fair question to ask and offer support.  I thought you were better than that though.

4 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

It's along the lines of " pure ragin aye"

17 minutes ago, Debian said:

If you read his posts, i think its a fair question to ask and offer support.  I thought you were better than that though.

I didn’t think it was genuine concern, more an attempt to undermine him.

3 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I didn’t think it was genuine concern, more an attempt to undermine him.

Not at all.  Everyone has their opinion on here, and whilst we won't always agree I do have a concern for his wellbeing.

22 minutes ago, Debian said:

Not at all.  Everyone has their opinion on here, and whilst we won't always agree I do have a concern for his wellbeing.

Honestly, you've no need to be, im fine . Though if I did have mental health issues or such like it's nice to be offered support so don't think I don't appreciate it. I do, I really do.