Season 19/20 - Page 178 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 3/17/2020 at 1:21 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Only folk that I can see that want season null and void appear to be huns.

Huns coach Beale i think his name is says league should be decided on league positions at the halfway stage of the season, wonder who that would benefit 🤡

29 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Huns coach Beale i think his name is says league should be decided on league positions at the halfway stage of the season, wonder who that would benefit 🤡

To any normal person, the half way mark in a 38 game season would be the 19 match mark, which would actually have Celtic top. He was suggesting doing it after 22 games.*

He would have been as well suggesting the team whos name sounds most like danger is crowned winner.

*My maths might be shagged so I'm willing to accept abuse if I got that wrong :lol:

Edited by Tartan_McCole

41 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

To any normal person, the half way mark in a 38 game season would be the 19 match mark, which would actually have Celtic top. He was suggesting doing it after 22 games.*

He would have been as well suggesting the team whos name sounds most like danger is crowned winner.

*My maths might be shagged so I'm willing to accept abuse if I got that wrong :lol:

Might as well use the alphabet system, works well at the start of the season 🤣🇮🇩

2 hours ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

rangirs should be relegated to the 3rd division again ; just for the hell of it

Again? Are you suggesting they got relegated before and so are the same team? They didn’t die after all?

You’ve just made a few people on here very happy.

5 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

This not the fake thing going about social media yesterday?

4 hours ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

rangirs should be relegated to the 3rd division again ; just for the hell of it

We'll probably only have enough teams survive for 1 division after this...

See Hearts have asked staff to take a 50% pay cut, and Raith have a £25K fund raising thing going on to support them to the end of this season. The next payment from the SPFL due in April. They should advance a potion of the cash for the finishing positions along with this.

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

I actually think it's funny that the once mighty Rangers are praying for league to be cancelled so Celtic can't do 9IAR!!!!

They'll just win it the following year anyway.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I actually think it's funny that the once mighty Rangers are praying for league to be cancelled so Celtic can't do 9IAR!!!!

The t-shirts I've seen floating about with Corona stopped 9IAR show how small time they are right now.

26 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

The t-shirts I've seen floating about with Corona stopped 9IAR show how small time they are right now.

Yet every hun in the media telling you that "there's more important things than football at the moment" while they're desperate for the league to be declared null and void over a virus 🤣

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

No, no, no no, that's no how it works. If this season gets cancelled then nobody wins it, so when Celtic win it the following season they have to start counting at one in a row again. :lol: