Season 19/20 - Page 170 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

12 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

I think it’s St Mirren who should be pooping themselves.

We create enough chances but don't concert, been a bad midweek for us with Hearts and Accies picking up unexpected wins.

Ah well, worst case scenario might have a Renfrewshire derby to look forward to. 

Not if Morton go up you won't!

22 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

Never mind @Jim Beem I know what that means now that I'm watching a recording of the game 😅

Didn't hear it at the game, thankfully 

Horrendous racket on the telly.  Same thing happened at Bayview many moons ago so the manager just subbed the guy who worked for the installation company and he sorted it!  :lol: 

24 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Have you been wearing my trainers again? 😡😡

I’ve enough to wear a different one for every day of the month, don’t need yours. 

3 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Ooft! He’ll be raging at that dig! Tremendous! 😆

Wrap up you, I’ve some belters to greet you two muppets at the end of the month........

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

I’ve enough to wear a different one for every day of the month, don’t need yours. 

Wrap up you, I’ve some belters to greet you two muppets at the end of the month........

😆

Where is that other muppet anyway? Has he chucked this place (again?)

Just now, McTeeko said:

😆

Where is that other muppet anyway? Has he chucked this place (again?)

Think he’s still sulking after you left the messenger group as you were tired of being greeted by big black cocks every morning 🤣

23 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Think he’s still sulking after you left the messenger group as you were tired of being greeted by big black cocks every morning 🤣

Nah wonder man, ffs! 🤷🏻‍♂️