Season 19/20 - Page 166 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

9 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Potentially tricky ties for both Celtic andΒ  St Johnstone today.Β 

It's a funny old game.Β  Rangers need Celtic to slip.Β  An ex Rangers player who became my physio told me never to bet Rangers or Celtic when they came back from a European away tie.Β  So hope he was right today.

On 2/21/2020 at 11:32 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

St Mirren vs Hearts off

Good luck today mate. Billy is down in the Dominican at the moment. His oldest son Quinn is coming down our CSC today to watch the match. He is Killie mad just like his Da..Β  Yir probably on yir bus at the moment. Enjoy the day pal..πŸ‘

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Good luck today mate. Billy is down in the Dominican at the moment. His oldest son Quinn is coming down our CSC today to watch the match. He is Killie mad just like his Da..Β  Yir probably on yir bus at the moment. Enjoy the day pal..πŸ‘

Me and Billy's son.Β Β Wee Quinn doon the Ottawa Celtic Supporters Club.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

20200223_101916.jpg

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

I make enough of a cunt of myself at times when I’m steaming. I’ll wait until full time on this one.Β πŸ˜‚

My post was meant to say , can you imagine if the hun melt down if they lost.

A draw should be enough if celtic win.

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

Is Rolling Hills not on bigotΒ song soundtrack duty today?Β 

He's been very quiet so far.

Where has been my bigot soundtrack kid?Β  I really would love you to put a post from me where I have been bigoted.Β  Otherwise just don't embarrass yourself by posting pish.Β  PS well done st johns town.

30 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Where has been my bigot soundtrack kid?Β  I really would love you to put a post from me where I have been bigoted.Β  Otherwise just don't embarrass yourself by posting pish.Β  PS well done st johns town.

C'mon man - you were at it with a passion last Sunday. IRA sensitive doesn't even begin to cover it.

You cannot have it all ways.

Edited by Barney Rubble