Season 19/20 - Page 165 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, iainmac1 said:

https://ictfc.com/club-statement-9

Showing Rangers how to do a statement. 

I'm just really confused how a 3 man panel views that as simulation and no contact. Would love to hear their justification for their decision.

Bit long winded, but certainly doesn’t miss.

Is there any examples of yellows fir simulation that have been overturned?

One thing I would say for balance is that the SFA is effectively the clubs, only they can force change.

I don’t think I’ve seen a single person regardless of team defend the decision to uphold that as a dive. 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Why the Scottish Cup thread?

This didn't happen in the Scottish Cup.

Cos this thread is for utter tedious boring sh*te being thrown back and forth for page after page.

Actually it's now spilled over onto the Scottish Cup one as well.  Maybe the mods can set up a private room or something.

Re the panel review of that decision against ICT , just wow. Top wind up merchants at work

Those last two cup ties ! Well v Paisley was entertaining and I personally like the result. Killie v Aberdeen, kinell . They couldn’t score a goal for whores or oil and then four in little over half hour. 
Was monitoring both live via state broadcaster updates and have now very kindly from them caught a few minutes highlights of both thanks to our public service. 

1 hour ago, iainmac1 said:

https://news.stv.tv/sport/scottish-fa-throw-out-james-keatings-appeal-verdict?top&amp&__twitter_impression=true

Unbelievable! The SFA has overturned the verdict and it will go to a new panel.

Someone from the previous panel has admitted they never even looked at the evidence before making their decision!!

That strikes me as complete bullshit. They’ve made an utter cunt of this and are trying to cover it up by making even bigger cunts of themselves. What a shambles. 😂🙈 

2 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

https://news.stv.tv/sport/scottish-fa-throw-out-james-keatings-appeal-verdict?top&amp&__twitter_impression=true

Unbelievable! The SFA has overturned the verdict and it will go to a new panel.

Someone from the previous panel has admitted they never even looked at the evidence before making their decision!!

There are no words for how incompetent these cunts are, it’s fucking ridiculous. 

4 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Horrific refereeing performance today, that’s not how the game was lost, but it certainly contributed. 

Who knew that jumping up and catching the ball with 2 hands wasn’t a yellow card?

Players were tired. Poor lambs. Imagine having to do a bit of overtime this week and no being able to handle it. It’s a tough life. 

36 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Very quiet on this thread tonight. Is broadband down in the North East? Reminds me of a film starring Anthony Hopkins and Jodie Foster. 😄

I was out spending time with my mum on her 65th birthday. Home now though, what would you like to discuss?

Keep in mind, I’m pished.