Season 19/20 - Page 164 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

9 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Meanwhile over on Rangurzmeeja ...........

"Just look what this fucking taig cunt has written aboot oor brave sodgers ower on that fucking disgraceful Sturgeon worshipping tartan tranny board" (proceeds to smash up furniture)

🤣

Your usual ‘go to’ response to drum up a wee bit of Tim support which was forthcoming from lemming 1.  Fucking boring cunt  

Doesnae change you being an utter Republican scum bag. 

4-0 ya fhud 

Last time I was on FB it was all about wummin showing you photos of there breakfast and other interesting stuff.  Just because people don't use it doesn't make them sad.  I prefer to go out and actually meet my pals.  I have met some good people on this site though which is the only one I am on.  And only because I love Scotland.  Forever.

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Last time I was on FB it was all about wummin showing you photos of their breakfast and other interesting stuff.  Just because people don't use it doesn't make them sad.  I prefer to go out and actually meet my pals.  I have met some good people on this site though which is the only one I am on.  And only because I love Scotland.  Forever.

Is that a euphemism?