Season 19/20 - Page 163 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Didnt he offer to fight youM

Multiple times. Didn't turn up for one that he arranged then messaged me a few days after he moved to Japan telling me if he saw me again he was going to kick my cunt in. In hindsight it was daft of me to entertain square goes off the internet but it was because he was extremely abusive towards my missus and a female friend on facebook, nothing to do with daft football rivalry.

40 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Multiple times. Didn't turn up for one that he arranged then messaged me a few days after he moved to Japan telling me if he saw me again he was going to kick my cunt in. In hindsight it was daft of me to entertain square goes off the internet but it was because he was extremely abusive towards my missus and a female friend on facebook, nothing to do with daft football rivalry.

Did he not claim that you shat it?

42 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Seems to be a common occurence with Huns from the TAMB then. 😒

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

Seems to be a common occurence with Huns from the TAMB then. 😒

I found him to be alright the only time that I've ever met him but it was clear he drank virtually every night and sat up to all hours on facebook trying to argue with people. A bizarre individual and absolutely no loss to a football message board 

8 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

I found him to be alright the only time that I've ever met him but it was clear he drank virtually every night and sat up to all hours on facebook trying to argue with people. A bizarre individual and absolutely no loss to a football message board 

I’ve nae idea whit that’s a’ aboot. 👀

😂🤣

9 hours ago, Emoji said:

Fuck you ya cunt.  Fuck off back to Ireland where you belong, stick to your COYBIG forums ya prick.

Meanwhile over on Rangurzmeeja ...........

"Just look what this fucking taig cunt has written aboot oor brave sodgers ower on that fucking disgraceful Sturgeon worshipping tartan tranny board" (proceeds to smash up furniture)

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Meanwhile over on Rangurzmeeja ...........

"Just look what this fucking taig cunt has written aboot oor brave sodgers ower on that fucking disgraceful Sturgeon worshipping tartan tranny board" (proceeds to smash up furniture)

He's going to order an even bigger poppy for the front of his car now.

21 minutes ago, macy37 said:

The most worrying part of this thread is some of you cunts have interacted on Facebook despite you don’t actually know one another. Weird stalking cunts.

Maybe, just maybe, some of us do know each other. 

Has that ever crossed your mind at all?

Maybe we’ve been out before, met at games, went to away games with the same clubs, even bumped into each other at club games. 

There is some normal people out there, not everyone is a cunt like you that has no pals. 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Meanwhile,  oot Hunting that maple syrup wae ma dog Wallace. -9, wearing shorts. Oh aye.. Got stuck in the snow 3 fuckin times, had tae get pulled oot by fellow dog walkers. Cunt being 4 feet tall when 3 feet of snow..🤣

20200217_141649.jpg

Is that a... bib that you are wearing wee man? Please tell me you don’t have a Scotland dummy tit anaw? 

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Maybe, just maybe, some of us do know each other. 

Has that ever crossed your mind at all?

Maybe we’ve been out before, met at games, went to away games with the same clubs, even bumped into each other at club games. 

There is some normal people out there, not everyone is a cunt like you that has no pals. 

Please accept my request. I’m assuming you are Muttonfucking Dandyhun on Facebook? 

9 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Please accept my request. I’m assuming you are Muttonfucking Dandyhun on Facebook? 

That’s actually the best patter you’ve had yet and it’s still pish. If you think everyone is a bunch of sad bastards on here, why don’t you fuck off and make everyone’s day, maybe try a dating site, see if you can lose your virginity  

You really do sound like some wee wanker in his mums house thumping at a keyboard sometimes. 

14 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That’s actually the best patter you’ve had yet and it’s still pish. If you think everyone is a bunch of sad bastards on here, why don’t you fuck off and make everyone’s day, maybe try a dating site, see if you can lose your virginity  

You really do sound like some wee wanker in his mums house thumping at a keyboard sometimes. 

The state of this from Ramy’s boyfriend. Zero self awareness from the wee lamb.