Season 19/20 - Page 162 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

23 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Have you been accused of being someone that you are not?  Didn't think so.  That wee nyaff from America keeps accusing me of being someone else.  All I asked was to put it to the touch.  But the wee coward will just keep name calling.  What would you do?

Either post it or don't, you hardly need his bloody permission to do so. He's not your dad, you roaster.

8 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Either post it or don't, you hardly need his bloody permission to do so. He's not your dad, you roaster.

In about 2-3 posts time he’ll slaver some pish about how “everyone” on the TAMB was sending him messages of support or whatever. Then slaver some bollocks like “Gala is great the day, the Borders are beautiful, etc” and bairns like Macy will lap it up. 
Honestly, I’ve nae idea why the fat Hun fuck just doesn’t post normally. The gemme was over yonks ago for him so I’ve no idea why he is continuing with his shite. 🤷‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I wasn't the one making accusations.  Never have on here and never will.  Kid.

Here is your first ever post on here as rolling hills...

On 4/20/2018 at 9:17 PM, Rolling hIlls said:

In my opinion the TAMB needs to go back to what it says on the can. Too many people use it as a way of spouting hatred about other clubs and fans. Is this a Scotland thing or a medium to let small minded people the likes of yon parklife fella just spout his hatred of rangers?  When you get rid of the likes of that hatred stuff and tell them to f off and go to their own club websites this could be a place for Scotland supporters again.  I only watch it now and again and so sad to see the hatred that arises from the same folk on here.  If they were at a Scotland trip they would not have the guts to spout out.  But as WGS says 'keyboard warriors with two cans of kestrel and a whippet'.  Scotland fans my erse.

11 minutes ago, WCTA said:

In about 2-3 posts time he’ll slaver some pish about how “everyone” on the TAMB was sending him messages of support or whatever. Then slaver some bollocks like “Gala is great the day, the Borders are beautiful, etc” and bairns like Macy will lap it up. 
Honestly, I’ve nae idea why the fat Hun fuck just doesn’t post normally. The gemme was over yonks ago for him so I’ve no idea why he is continuing with his shite. 🤷‍♂️

I’d lap it up? Eh? Gala is a shit pit, so is the majority of the borders with Grinley being the most depressing place in our Country.

Two replies to RH within 25 posts of him appearing...

On 5/3/2018 at 8:58 AM, Parklife said:

Was it take smack, Ron? 

On 5/3/2018 at 3:13 PM, euan2020 said:

"Rolling Hills"  of Lochgelly ?.......................

Ormond is not the only one it seems... and that was well early.

2 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Two replies to RH within 25 posts of him appearing...

Ormond is not the only one it seems... and that was well early.

Rolling hills is the big scotland fan yet theres hardly any posts by him in ta specific

14 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Find it and tag me in it? 😄

Doesn’t make sense now. Derek either left fb or blocked me, so there’s only half a conversation there. 

For a quick rundown, it had orcs, road signs, sheepshaggers, threats of violence, a meet half organised as a settler, insults about a girlfriend and lady boys. 

That’s just what I can remember 🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Doesn’t make sense now. Derek either left fb or blocked me, so there’s only half a conversation there. 

For a quick rundown, it had orcs, road signs, sheepshaggers, threats of violence, a meet half organised as a settler, insults about a girlfriend and lady boys. 

That’s just what I can remember 🤣🤣

Aye, he must’ve blocked you as he still pops up on a search with mutual pals. You’re not there. 😆

Who was it Derek used to battle with on here... I see from his posting history the last incarnation was Scotland Ever More? Who was it before that again... my memory is going. I wonder who they post as now. I see SEM stopped posting on March 27th 2019 so probably someone who joined the TAMB on March 28th 2019 then... :whistling:

Edited by thplinth

10 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Who was it Derek used to battle with on here... I see from his posting history the last incarnation was Scotland Ever More? Who was it before that again... my memory is going. I wonder who they post as now. I see SEM stopped posting on March 27th 2019 so probably someone who joined the TAMB on March 28th 2019 then... :whistling:

Probably Parklife or me as PGB 

Of course! That was very funny. There was also that thread where someone accused derek of creating a thinly veiled 'I've got a girlfriend thread'. Might have been donnytjs and also mindmoo. He brought a lot of humour to the board did derek.

Edited by thplinth