Season 19/20 - Page 161 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Have I ever been on your FB?  Still no apology kid.  Be a man for once and admit you got it wrong accusing me.  Nah.  Wonders will never cease.

Have you ever thought about giving up your boring charade you fat, lonely cunt?

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Why don't we put it to the test?  I will put up my picture and list of my close friends on here.  Quite happy to do that as nothing to hide.  The fat bit makes me laugh mind.  C'mon now then big mouth?

Why would emdae want to post pics of themselves on here? I dont get it..

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Why don't we put it to the test?  I will put up my picture and list of my close friends on here.  Quite happy to do that as nothing to hide.  The fat bit makes me laugh mind.  C'mon now then big mouth?

Any cunt with half a brain could do that with anything. Especially some sad bastard who has spent years online pretending to be every fucker under the sun. Honestly, I don’t care anymore. It’s as boring as fuck. People know who you are. Nobody cares anymore. Dae us a favour and post for real or dinnae? 🙄

Just now, WCTA said:

Any cunt with half a brain could do that with anything. Especially some sad bastard who has spent years online pretending to be every fucker under the sun. Honestly, I don’t care anymore. It’s as boring as fuck. People know who you are. Nobody cares anymore. Dae us a favour and post for real or dinnae? 🙄

Take that as a no then.  I knew a real man challenge would scare you.  Now everyone can see the difference.  Hurry along wee mouse.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Take that as a no then.  I knew a real man challenge would scare you.  Now everyone can see the difference.  Hurry along wee mouse.

I’d tell you tae take your boredom out by having a wank but it’s clear that you being unable to get a hard-on really gets on your fat tits Ron, whilst the rest of us younger laddies get on with our fun lives. 😊

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

I’d tell you tae take your boredom out by having a wank but it’s clear that you being unable to get a hard-on really gets on your fat tits Ron, whilst the rest of us younger laddies get on with our fun lives. 😊

A lesson on intellectual conversation.  Because I studied at and teach at University, I am able to go and have a 'fun' life.  Heading up to Edinburgh to see my Jambo pals shortly (no offence Ramy).  You have a lovely day Ormond.  One day you will accuse the wrong person kid.

12 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Honest men Ramy.  With nothing to hide.  Like yourself pal.  If you are meeting that wee prick this year give him one for me.

Hes comin tae Ottawa tae see me, no Perth, Ontario, hes no fooling any cunt, and he is getting ma home made mince n tatties.. I 😉

20 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Has this board not been subjected to enough candid selfies of idiots over the last week or so?

1 minute ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Has this board not been subjected to enough candid selfies of idiots over the last week or so?

Have you been accused of being someone that you are not?  Didn't think so.  That wee nyaff from America keeps accusing me of being someone else.  All I asked was to put it to the touch.  But the wee coward will just keep name calling.  What would you do?

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hes comin tae Ottawa tae see me, no Perth, Ontario, hes no fooling any cunt, and he is getting ma home made mince n tatties.. I 😉

That pot of skitters looked absolutely barkit pal. I’d rather blow off Ron than eat that shite. 😄