Season 19/20 - Page 160 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

14 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Yeah let's just brush the Russians, Americans, Indians, Canadians, French, Poles, Czechs, Australians, New Zealanders, Italians, Greeks, Danes, Norwegians, Belgians and Dutch under the carpet shall we ?

Fuck the British Army. Especially the Scottish regiments.

Fuck you ya cunt.  Fuck off back to Ireland where you belong, stick to your COYBIG forums ya prick.

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Here he goes again, randomly looking for another argument. 

What does copying and pasting a headline from the daily record prove or have any relevance to what I said?

Or was it just the first thing that you happened to see after you stopped wanking over the result?

Actually you are incorrect. I tried to post an article about how he grew up supporting Celtic but is enjoying life at Aberdeen. It was actually a compliment to the lad.. As for gloating about the result, I think if you read through previous posts I said Celtic did not deserve 3 points, but even 1 point. I also said Aberdeen were the better side and wished your club good luck through the rest of the season.  I did gloat, I was very honest and gave credit where credit was due.. Cheers..

2 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Yesterday was the toughest we've had it up at Pittodrie for what feels like years now, however scoring 3 (or even 4!) goals wouldn't have flattered us. Pleasing to see us come through unscathed in difficult conditions.

Yeah, it felt like a really big result yesterday.  Aberdeen caused us lots of problems but the quality we do have can get us through games like that.  

The European games always make fixtures a bit trickier so it's good to have the breathing space at the top. 

38 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Actually you are incorrect. I tried to post an article about how he grew up supporting Celtic but is enjoying life at Aberdeen. It was actually a compliment to the lad.. As for gloating about the result, I think if you read through previous posts I said Celtic did not deserve 3 points, but even 1 point. I also said Aberdeen were the better side and wished your club good luck through the rest of the season.  I did gloat, I was very honest and gave credit where credit was due.. Cheers..

Regardless of what you tried to post, it still had no relevance to what I said though, did it. 

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

I knew yesterday’s nonsense would make some stupid cunt bite. 😄

His isnae nonsense - he feels the need to say what he said every now and then, for years.  Fuck him.  I'll let him know what i think about him when he does.  I didnt comment on you and the other tims did i.😉

Just now, Emoji said:

His isnae nonsense - he feels the need to say what he said every now and then, for years.  Fuck him.  I'll let him know what i think about him when he does.  I didnt comment on you and the other tims did i.😉

Solidarity with my Fenian Brethren. 😁

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Regardless of what you tried to post, it still had no relevance to what I said though, did it. 

Just thought you would enjoy the read as Griff and McKenna had a good wee battle. I will be more conscious and considerate in the future.. My apologies..

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just thought you would enjoy the read as Griff and McKenna had a good wee battle. I will be more conscious and considerate in the future.. My apologies..

They didn’t have a battle. McKenna (the shite defender) owned him for most of the game.