Season 19/20 - Page 159 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

I’m 100% Scottish, never waved a Union Jack in my life & never will. Just you go on making heroes out of murderers, ok bye.

There’s not a military “hero” on Earth who hasn’t had to kill. If my regularly donated money can help keep the names of those brave Irishmen alive then it’s money well spent. 

I honestly can’t understand why you could be offended at such beautiful songs being sung at Pittodrie. Fair beats that boring Stand free pish. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Was that when Scotland’s great hope got his only touch of the ball? If he used his feet as much as he used his hands for pushing and tongue for greeting, he’s be a great player. 

Griffiths was poor today but same could be said for a lot of the starting 11. However the way he held off McKenna for the first goal was pretty embarrassing for a big centre back. I actually thought McKenna had a good game that moment aside.

2 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Rolling Pish when he realises that the league is over, Gerrard is a shite manager and he can hear IRA songs being sung

Thumbnail

Oh but he’s not fat, he’s fae Gala don’t you know? 

Slavering fat cunt. 😒

So apparently you can insult anyone in the world, except Jim Traynor. 😂

Sportscene have replaced Michael Stewart for insulting Jabba with Malky Mackay who insulted pretty much everyone else. 😱

Have to presume Jim Davidson, Roy chubby Brown and Alex Rae were already booked for tonight.

(I don’t think I’d realised or remembered how bad the texts were! Imagine sending those from your work phone 😱 )

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/malky-mackay-texts-former-cardiff-manager-accused-of-sending-racist-sexist-and-homophobic-messages-9682753.html

Edited by sbcmfc

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

So apparently you can insult anyone in the world, except Jim Traynor. 😂

Sportscene have replaced Michael Stewart for insulting Jabba with Malky Mackay who insulted pretty much everyone else. 😱

Have to presume Jim Davidson, Roy chubby Brown and Alex Rae were already booked for tonight.

(I don’t think I’d realised or remembered how bad the texts were! Imagine sending those from your work phone 😱 )

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/malky-mackay-texts-former-cardiff-manager-accused-of-sending-racist-sexist-and-homophobic-messages-9682753.html

He knows where the bodies are buried 😏

8 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

(I don’t think I’d realised or remembered how bad the texts were! Imagine sending those from your work phone 😱

I find it disgusting to think we all in some way contribute to his wages, what an odious man

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Scott McKenna reveals £7m Aberdeen bid is unlikely to be matched as defender opens up on Celtic passion

Here he goes again, randomly looking for another argument. 

What does copying and pasting a headline from the daily record prove or have any relevance to what I said?

Or was it just the first thing that you happened to see after you stopped wanking over the result?

12 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Rolling Pish when he realises that the league is over, Gerrard is a shite manager and he can hear IRA songs being sung

Thumbnail

Now that.   Is funny!!!  At last you are getting a sense of humour.  Can you pass this on to Ormond?  Then the board and the world will be a happy place.  PS.  On mid term hols today and woke up to find a bottle of Glenlivet so fuck it.  Oh drink oh drink you are a pest.  You often keep me from my rest.  You often turn my friends to foes.  But seeing as you are beneath my nose.  Cheerio.