Season 19/20 - Page 158 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

The general feeling is that this is McInnes' final season with the Dons.

Who do you sheep want to succeed him ?

Go on appoint Yogi the moron and give everyone a good laugh :ok:

Where is this feeling? The general feeling now is fans are happy he has finally changed the team and tactics. Its only 2 games but the team seems much more motivated and attack minded. If it stays that way mcinnes wont be going anywhwere

43 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Are you not the guy who was in the British army of all things?

Never been in the forces, just don’t like murdering cowards who killed countless innocent people from both sides of the devide, does that answer your question ? That goes for the uda scum as well.

36 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Same could be said for the British Army (especially Scottish regiments) who frequently used civilians as target practice for three centuries

"Our brave boys" my arse. Fuck them.

If it wasn’t for them you really would be in a country ruled by huns, lest we forget.

1 minute ago, RDFH64 said:

If it wasn’t for them you really would be in a country ruled by huns, lest we forget.

You have to admit though, that some IRA songs are very well written and the melody in some of them really touches the soul. 😊👍

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

You have to admit though, that some IRA songs are very well written and the melody in some of them really touches the soul. 😊👍

Do the ira still get the same funding from american|irish folk or did the Americans stop it after their own terrorist 911 attacks when they witnessed atrocities themselves?

Just now, RDFH64 said:

Do the ira still get the same funding from american|irish folk or did the Americans stop it after their own terrorist 911 attacks when they witnessed atrocities themselves?

One of my locals still has a collection jar anyway. I’m forever throwing in my loose change into it. 👍

Just now, WCTA said:

Fight what fight? I hardly think my spare change every couple of days is going to make much difference.

Ok I’ll make it simple for you, Irish enough to put some cents in but nae brave enough to join the fight. By the way I believe the catholic’s in Ireland were/are treated very badly, just don’t like innocents getting slaughtered.

44 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Its no surprise weve played better without hoofball tactics and cosgrove upfront. Some dons fans dont agree but i think cosgrove is extremely overated. Maybe thats harsh and he would be more suited to the ball being on the deck but his team mates opt to lump it to him.

Main is much better at harrasing defenders and bring other into play. Mcginn must stay in the 10 role

Cosgrove is far better with the ball at his feet, everyone can see that. 

But Stewart was better with the ball at his feet as well as many other countless players we’ve had. 

14 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Ok I’ll make it simple for you, Irish enough to put some cents in but nae brave enough to join the fight. By the way I believe the catholic’s in Ireland were/are treated very badly, just don’t like innocents getting slaughtered.

I’m not Irish though. I’m born and bred in Scotland. Brits like yourself repulse me at times. I just think that football clubs singing heartfelt melodies is a great way of keeping the Irish dream alive. 😊

44 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

The general feeling is that this is McInnes' final season with the Dons.

Who do you sheep want to succeed him ?

Go on appoint Yogi the moron and give everyone a good laugh :ok:

If he resorts back to the shite he was serving up, then he will have to go, but if sticks with the way the last 2 games have went, then he’ll stay. 

Most people would’ve taken a decent performance today if not getting a result, that’s acceptable as they should be better than us all over the park. Today, there was maybe a final pass or a bit of luck missing, but on another day, they would’ve been beaten. 

The performance was there, it’s now up to him to make sure it stays there, starting with the Scottish cup. 

41 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Yeah let's just brush the Russians, Americans, Indians, Canadians, French, Poles, Czechs, Australians, New Zealanders, Italians, Greeks, Danes, Norwegians, Belgians and Dutch under the carpet shall we ?

Fuck the British Army. Especially the Scottish regiments.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

3 minutes ago, WCTA said:

I’m not Irish though. I’m born and bred in Scotland. Brits like yourself repulse me at times. I just think that football clubs singing heartfelt melodies is a great way of keeping the Irish dream alive. 😊

I’m 100% Scottish, never waved a Union Jack in my life & never will. Just you go on making heroes out of murderers, ok bye.