Season 19/20 - Page 157 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

9 minutes ago, slasher said:

Have you seen the first goal lol 😂🤣😂

Was that when Scotland’s great hope got his only touch of the ball? If he used his feet as much as he used his hands for pushing and tongue for greeting, he’s be a great player. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Was that when Scotland’s great hope got his only touch of the ball? If he used his feet as much as he used his hands for pushing and tongue for greeting, he’s be a great player. 

Dunno Dandyhun but any scout watching that, you'll be lucky to get £2m for the supposed £10m man 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Scottie’s maybe a tim but never a ira supporter, cowards who murdered & maimed innocent people, shows you up for the arsehole you are to use boooooom after mentioning the ira. 🤯🖕

Same could be said for the British Army (especially Scottish regiments) who frequently used civilians as target practice for three centuries

"Our brave boys" my arse. Fuck them.

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Happy with how the dons played and battled today. Its no suprise to me that weve played better when cosrgove is dropped and we play mcginn in a nunber 10 role. 

We deserved a point today, at least but wheb you dont take advantage of possession against better sides, you get punished.

Agreed a draw would have been a fair result. I was actually saying that Forrest should be subbed and slating Ajer before they combined for the goal, suppose that's why I'm not the Celtic manager (yet at least)

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hey let's be honest, I can be annoying now and again and get a bit defensive and over the top when it comes to Celtic, but we did not deserve 3 points today, a point would been even lucky. Fair play, you lads played well and never let us get anything going. This is not the first time we have been lucky. Good luck the rest of the way..👍

Up the RA Ramy pal. 👍

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

That was much better. Could’ve won the game with a bit better decision making, but all in all, it’s a free shot. Celtic were never know it after 1-1, but the better players come through to punish a mistake. If Aberdeen perform like that every week, Mcinnes won’t get the grief that he does. 

Its no surprise weve played better without hoofball tactics and cosgrove upfront. Some dons fans dont agree but i think cosgrove is extremely overated. Maybe thats harsh and he would be more suited to the ball being on the deck but his team mates opt to lump it to him.

Main is much better at harrasing defenders and bring other into play. Mcginn must stay in the 10 role