Season 19/20 - Page 156 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

See my latest post. 

Celtic have quality compared to aberdeen which means you cannot give them an inch, if you go at better teams like we did today, it can work but you have to comcentrate and keep up thw pressure for 90 minutes.

I think there will be celebrations within yhe celtic dressing room but also a sense of relief because that was much tougher game for celtic than i expected

Yeah man, it feels like a big win for us now 👍

That was much better. Could’ve won the game with a bit better decision making, but all in all, it’s a free shot. Celtic were never know it after 1-1, but the better players come through to punish a mistake. If Aberdeen perform like that every week, Mcinnes won’t get the grief that he does. 

17 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That was much better. Could’ve won the game with a bit better decision making, but all in all, it’s a free shot. Celtic were never know it after 1-1, but the better players come through to punish a mistake. If Aberdeen perform like that every week, Mcinnes won’t get the grief that he does. 

But they don't perform like that every week.  Only against the Old Firm.  That's the problem.

6 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Naw just threats of violence... knuckle dragging ape.

Lovely choice of words from a human.  Now that I am an ape can you provide me of evidence of my threats of violence to anyone on here?  Everyone in my monkey cage is awaiting your answer.

Edited by Rolling hIlls
or.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Lovely choice of words from a human.  Now that I am an ape can you provide me of evidence of my threats of violence to anyone on here?  Everyone in my monkey cage is awaiting your answer.

On 8/25/2019 at 8:45 PM, Rolling hIlls said:

You better not show your face before the Belgium game.  I will punch you so many times you would think you were surrounded.  

Knuckle dragging ape... 

1 hour ago, RDFH64 said:

Well said ramy 👍 just got that bit more depth in class.

Hey let's be honest, I can be annoying now and again and get a bit defensive and over the top when it comes to Celtic, but we did not deserve 3 points today, a point would been even lucky. Fair play, you lads played well and never let us get anything going. This is not the first time we have been lucky. Good luck the rest of the way..👍

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hey let's be honest, I can be annoying now and again and get a bit defensive and over the top when it comes to Celtic, but we did not deserve 3 points today, a point would been even lucky. Fair play, you lads played well and never let us get anything going. This is not the first time we have been lucky. Good luck the rest of the way..👍

Should have stopped at eight words 👍