Season 19/20 - Page 153 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No no  you stick with your wikipedia's. I'm a terrorist sympathizer, you dont want my view.. 

Yeah, I know. Someone mentions the IRA, you laugh at it, then you use a slogan associated with them. 

You’re a bigot, plain and simple. 

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yeah, I know. Someone mentions the IRA, you laugh at it, then you use a slogan associated with them. 

You’re a bigot, plain and simple. 

Ok. Will you go to sleep now and leave me the fuck alone? Your team has a big match soon against the Champions..

10 hours ago, slasher said:

I dunno man, talking about must win games when you're 10 points clear is bizarre to me, even if you are a glass half empty gadgie 🤔

Ten which could be having played 2 more games than the Huns. They win those 2 then it’s 4 points. Not exactly comfortable. Hopefully it’ll be 13 with only one more played after today though.

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣🤣. Superb.. TAL  Boooooom..

Scottie’s maybe a tim but never a ira supporter, cowards who murdered & maimed innocent people, shows you up for the arsehole you are to use boooooom after mentioning the ira. 🤯🖕

49 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Scottie’s maybe a tim but never a ira supporter, cowards who murdered & maimed innocent people, shows you up for the arsehole you are to use boooooom after mentioning the ira. 🤯🖕

Here is the thing. You lot, and I mean the few that always have a pop at me will try and turn anything I say into something other than what I meant. It's what you do and you revel in it. I use a term, TAL,  in banter, and the word booooom, which I have used umpteen times before, and you lot in your immature minds will play me up as an IRA sympathizer. Really? I'll tell you what. I'm guilty of letting myself fall into all of this. I'm 50, not 15, so yes, I blame myself for getting sucked into the wind ups that seem to follow me around, oh and it does.. I may be alot of things, which you are entitled to think, he, I'm not perfect, but I am certainly not an IRA sympathizer..I am sure the other members of this board will agree. So maybe you should spend less time trying to wind folk up, and spend more time enjoying this board for what it really is.. This is not directly I tended for you, but the others that read this know who they are..  I mean no harm to anyone. Enjoy the match today...

55 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Ramy is a lot of things but an IRA sympathiser seems ludicrous 

I reckon he is. Theres bound to be pics of him with a balaclava and a rifle somewhere. It seems like theres pics of the cunt everywhere else

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Here is the thing. You lot, and I mean the few that always have a pop at me will try and turn anything I say into something other than what I meant. It's what you do and you revel in it. I use a term, TAL,  in banter, and the word booooom, which I have used umpteen times before, and you lot in your immature minds will play me up as an IRA sympathizer. Really? I'll tell you what. I'm guilty of letting myself fall into all of this. I'm 50, not 15, so yes, I blame myself for getting sucked into the wind ups that seem to follow me around, oh and it does.. I may be alot of things, which you are entitled to think, he, I'm not perfect, but I am certainly not an IRA sympathizer..I am sure the other members of this board will agree. So maybe you should spend less time trying to wind folk up, and spend more time enjoying this board for what it really is.. This is not directly I tended for you, but the others that read this know who they are..  I mean no harm to anyone. Enjoy the match today...

The threatening message on Facebook last night suggest different, wouldn't you agree?

Im just glad you never sent it via letter.......

43 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Having never met u in person ramy. You just like me come on here for banter. We fuck up sometimes then people can take different meanings for their own pleasure. Fuck them. You are no bigot. In my opinion. You have never called me a hun cunt or crap like that. That is not your style. There. Said it. Next time you come to Scotland you are welcome at my ranch in the borders mate. C'mon the Don's today though! Stand on kid.

22 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Some job the Hun grounds men have done. Is Ally still on gardening leave?

I had wondered if it suited Rangers for it to be off yesterday, as can’t remember a game at Ibrox called off for rain.

I don’t think there’s much scope for them to fit the game (and st Johnstone) in pre-split though.

Makes a mockery of the winter break when we need to cram games in every midweek either side to accommodate it. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Don't justify yourself to anyone on here. 👍

12 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I had wondered if it suited Rangers for it to be off yesterday, as can’t remember a game at Ibrox called off for rain.

I don’t think there’s much scope for them to fit the game (and st Johnstone) in pre-split though.

Makes a mockery of the winter break when we need to cram games in every midweek either side to accommodate it. 🤷‍♂️

Aye, it's all Rangers fault.  To put the game off by a day.  You do realise it is the referees call.  But never mind.  It is all a Rangers plot.  Loony.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not trying to wind you up, just didn’t like the ira & boooom in the same messages, immature & stupid at the least, you must see that.