Season 19/20 - Page 150 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Definitely photos or it didn’t happen territory.

😬

A source said: “He was set upon by two thugs shouting sectarian abuse. It was an outrageous attack.

“The guy was minding his own business and they just appeared and targeted him on the street.

Maybe they were just over enthusiastic Star Wars fans?

32 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Maybe it was hibs fans again like when they attacked the Rangers players at Hampden?

ALL the Rangers players. 👍🏻

I suspect he’s been given some verbals and the “sources” claims he was assaulted are exaggerated.

Not that you should be verbally or physically assaulting people in the street regardless of how much of a cunt they are.

3 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Waterlogged pitch. 

Given the rain in Glasgow right now I can't see it being un-waterlogged any time soon...

Make zero sense to have this match played the day after considering the forecast. Bizarre decision by all involved

21 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Genuine question. How much notice until a match is called off do to weather or pitch problems. Surely not right before kickoff.. I dont quite remember this. Cheers.. 

Gers game Was circa 2 hours.  Brechin was early doors today. 

Game in England last week called off 5 minutes before kick off. depends on the circumstances Raymundo