Season 19/20 - Page 149 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

18 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I love the “two cups” pish. Two absolute diddy trophies. One doesn’t even exist now it’s that insignificant. The other has had more morphed changes than the sheep have won cups over the last 35 years. 

Diddy cups.

Who won the European Cup last year like?

12 minutes ago, macy37 said:

£34 top price to watch the bottom of the league battle tomorrow. Scottish Football has no shame, 34 fucking quid. 

Utter joke. My mates two kids are off with mum to butterfly world tomoorow, then lunch, because its cheaper than two kids tickets. 

43 minutes ago, macy37 said:

That cup? Aye it does. Liverpool lifted the cup with the big handles. There’s only one team in Scotland lifted that cup, I’m surprised you didn’t ken that. 

The mask unravels. You using words like ken along wae us teuchters clearly shows you aren’t a Weegie. That explains your cuntiness. 

15 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I'd just like to ask the mods why I got a 3 day ban for a fucking fraction of all of this? Seriously you two faced anonymous cunts.

The same reason as I got a total ban and no come back. I got told that my name had been cancelled for the same thing as 4 others were actively doing. My banning was because a pathetic Hun wanted to “Teach Ormond a lesson” 😒

7 minutes ago, WCTA said:

The same reason as I got a total ban and no come back. I got told that my name had been cancelled for the same thing as 4 others were actively doing. My banning was because a pathetic Hun wanted to “Teach Ormond a lesson” 😒

I got three days in the cooler just recently for telling someone who was hassling me to essentially fuck off. Compare and contrast to the abuseworld we have now with fuck all interest.

2 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

Not often I hope for a Hearts win but would prefer to keep them in the top flight, and with the way Hamilton dropped half the team,who played so well against Celtic for most of the game, in the cup last week then I'd rather they were gone

Wait - you dont know that Accies record in cup competitions since they have been in the SPL is fucking abysmal regardless of the oppostion because the "ambition" is to stay in the SPL ?

43 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I got three days in the cooler just recently for telling someone who was hassling me to essentially fuck off. Compare and contrast to the abuseworld we have now with fuck all interest.

A “Hun” wanted to prove a point by pinging me out. Fuck them.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

I'd just like to ask the mods why I got a 3 day ban for a fucking fraction of all of this? Seriously you two faced anonymous cunts.

probably nobody running to the mods here though.

Ot it's getting done to a Celtic fan via a dons fan.

Edited by phart

37 minutes ago, phart said:

probably nobody running to the mods here though.

Ot it's getting done to a Celtic fan via a dons fan.

This is a huge part of it. There were two Huns constantly greeting about me before. One who admitted to grassing. It was pathetic. 

There won’t be any Dons or Celtic fans clyping here. No chance. The bawbags that clyped are gone. 

49 minutes ago, WCTA said:

This is a huge part of it. There were two Huns constantly greeting about me before. One who admitted to grassing. It was pathetic. 

There won’t be any Dons or Celtic fans clyping here. No chance. The bawbags that clyped are gone. 

No different behaviour than the folk who try and get you sacked from your job cause you "misgendered" someone online.

5 hours ago, WCTA said:

I had zero input on that JK Rowling thread. As much as I hate that cow. 

I am as much of a prick as anyone on here.  But I would never grass on anyone to mods and never have.  But you were getting bang out of order.  You accused me of a lot of nasty stuff when you thought I was someone else.  There were a lot of people on the board telling me to report you.  But I didn't.  A simple apology would have been enough.  Like a man.  But hey ho we are all different.