Season 19/20 - Page 148 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, RDFH64 said:

Come back when you’ve won 2 European trophies 🏆 🏆

Do you have a photie of yourself with either one of these trophies. I live 7,000 mile away and I do.. Just saying like. How is that Passport of yours by the way. Any stamps on it for away games? Thought not..

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Do you have a photie of yourself with either one of these trophies. I live 7,000 mile away and I do.. Just saying like. How is that Passport of yours by the way. Any stamps on it for away games? Thought not..

My passports chocca, lived in a few countries & visited plenty for hols & football, how’s your Canadian passport ya plastic weegie 🤔

23 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

My passports chocca, lived in a few countries & visited plenty for hols & football, how’s your Canadian passport ya plastic weegie 🤔

I have 2 passports. Just got ma Canadian passport last year, and of course, Scotland was the first stamp on it.. 👍

22 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Was there at both our European trophy successes, you been to Lisbon?

I will be totally honest. I liked Aberdeen back then, I mean, as a good Scottish side. One of my favorite players for Scotland back in the day was Willie Miller. Also enjoyed Jim Bett. So there yae are. 

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I will be totally honest. I liked Aberdeen back then, I mean, as a good Scottish side. One of my favorite players for Scotland back in the day was Willie Miller. Also enjoyed Jim Bett. So there yae are. 

I raise you, I liked Danny  Mcgrain Billy McNeil & Davie Provan.

10 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I love the “two cups” pish. Two absolute diddy trophies. One doesn’t even exist now it’s that insignificant. The other has had more morphed changes than the sheep have won cups over the last 35 years. 

Diddy cups.

My first wank was over them in the Littlewoods catalogue. 😍

11 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I love the “two cups” pish. Two absolute diddy trophies. One doesn’t even exist now it’s that insignificant. The other has had more morphed changes than the sheep have won cups over the last 35 years. 

Diddy cups.

Cmon be reasonable ha, the cup winners cup was great and a brilliant achievement for Aberdeen.